Posted: 11 years ago
😃 I have no clue what the CV's are trying to prove with the current track? That Mona is a better mother to her kids then Anu? Well duh... Anu has no practice with kids and they are not her kids and they are purposely trying to trouble her... 😕 Anu is a better lover to Pradeep and that's why he is with her...Who cares if she is a better mother or not? So Pradeep should be with Mona because she is a better mother? How does that make sense? Imagine if Anu put Mona in charge of the office and told all employees to misbehave, would Mona succeed at the office then? 😕 Pradeep loves powerful, rich, successful women and Mona is not it... 😕 Mona is just humiliating herself by guilting Pradeep back in the marriage... 😛 Anu can raise Kids easily like millions of rich moms do through baby sitters and boarding schools... 😕 I see tons of professional moms dumping Kids in daycare centers while they go to work... 😛 Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 years ago
No, Mona is trying to prove that she is better WIFE than Anu... and the difference between a wife and a lover... 
she wants to show why she wasn't able to give pradeep enough time... and she wants prove that she could have been successful woman just like anu if she didn't got marry earlier or if she didn't have kids.. it was their (mona and pradeep) choice to get marrry early and have kids.. 
I hope its not about being a mother because youre right in that way for somebody who has had no experience in that matter she is not going to succeed especially making the matter difficult for her. I am not at all favourable to this track. It is a complete copy of the movie and its immature and stupid. Is there not some way to handle this matter in a mature way?
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

u r 100% right!!
Finally...Someone who sees logic...I honestly don't see how using the kids as pawns makes Mona a good mother...She is trying to win Pradeep's love by showing him that she is a good mother? Are we to believe then that all good mothers make great wives? Anu has never claimed to be a better mother then Mona so what's the point of this kid track?
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I hope its not about being a mother because youre right in that way for somebody who has had no experience in that matter she is not going to succeed especially making the matter difficult for her. I am not at all favourable to this track. It is a complete copy of the movie and its immature and stupid. Is there not some way to handle this matter in a mature way?
😛 Exactly...Okay let's say Anu and Pradeep have kids of their own, those kids would be raised by nannies etc as most of the rich kids are...what's wrong with that? Why put Anu in a middle class home to raise kids? What does that prove? Anu will raise her own kids quite well as most rich people do...I don't understand how challenging Anu's mothering skills helps Mona's case? Also it's not even the same thing as those kids have been instructed to act like monsters ... The whole track is unrealistic and immature... Affairs at work place are common, broken marriages are common, but this kind of situation with the kids is ridiculous... Quite frankly Mona comes off as a terrible mother for using her kids as pawns against Anu... 😛
Who raises the kids of all these actor-actresses and royalty? Nannies and I think its OK that during the day they are taken care of by nannies its like putting them in child care and a woman can have a career too. I was raised in the same kind of way its done me no harm. In fact its prevented me from getting pampered too much. Some women are not built to have children and again I dont think thats anything bad. Anushka is wrong but this is not the way to do anything because in all this they are making Pradeep sound like the innocent one. I dont like this point at all just copied from a batch of other movies.
To me, this whole exercise is a way to make Pradeep realize Mona's worth...Whatever be it, she lived with him for 12 long years...and he will definitely revisit those memories with him being in the same house and Mona not around...
I agree with you Ankit, I am glad you made this topic, Today's episode was OTT, really, I am a career woman myself and I rely heavily on nannies/ daycares etc. to support my professional life...besides, anu doesn't have any experience with 'kids', how can it be proved she is worst than anyone..besides, she can afford servant and get 'resources' to support the need for manual labor as 'keeping' clean a house...I mean I live in USA, hate cleaning my house love my job...I uses 'resources' to get my needs taken care off...what is the big deal...I am giving up on the show if they just want to make a mochery of such a serious issue...I felt literally angry watching today's episode...was the movie 'Biwi no.1' as stupid?
Originally posted by Kalapi

...was the movie 'Biwi no.1' as stupid?

It was !
It was a seriously horrible movie and even I felt sooo ANGRY watching the show today. Anushka has done something very wrong but this is not the way to handle it! Pradeep is getting no punishment is he? WHY? I dont feel its wrong to be a career woman at all!

I am NOT going to watch KHTV if its turning into such a stupid track! I dont like the MIL!