What interesting dimensions ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Did you see in DC from the first two episodes...Embarrassed

Do you see him as two sides of a coin, Is he White gray or Black ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorApoorvaFanswethasyam08ani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What interesting dimensions ..." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Too early to decide, what he revealed about his trp plans is the harsh truth of reality shows. I have watched a few reality shows and have seen undeserving people win only on the basis of votes they recd, all looked rigged to me. See Imagine Tv closing down unexpectedly , who is the villian there , trps na which Imagine shows did not get. Trp ke bina shows will not go far so as a producer he has to do what is best for his show manipulate situations. I find him a real human being  who has all the shades inside him and I hope one day the real Dev is shown.  
I agree with what he said he is not using Meenaxi, she will only pay a price for the fame she gets, it is not up for free, it has a price. Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 24 April 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01anizorswethasyam08ani_grshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
So true Rekha, What I feel is that DC statred his plan when he saw mweenakshi's mom give a tamacha to her
the jantha was there , it was like a mini competition so his mind statred fabicating these ideas then itself

And the emotional side was there from his side but her mom was not convinced maybe similar case as DC lomg back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
actually he is human being ..who r generally grey...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16anizorApoorvaFanshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.