Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

eijaz khan:natasha n i r gud frndz

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Natassha and I are good friends: Kkavya

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Eijaz Khan
He stepped into some one else's shoes a few months back, when he joined the Star Plus daily Kkavyanjali. But today, Eijaz Khan (who plays Kkavya) seems to be have given the character his own identity.

After playing numerous characters on soaps like Soham in Kkusum, Arjun in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai and Abhinav Pandey in Kesar, he now bears the responsibility of carrying a show that revolves mostly around his character.

Is he insecure about the show's ratings and the pressure of living up to people's expectations?

Were you ever afraid of taking up Kkavyanjali?
No, I was never afraid. In fact, I was highly excited when I was offered the role. Who would not want to be the lead of one of television's biggest shows? The prospect of playing Kkavya was challenging and exciting. Till then, I had only done supporting leads. I knew Kkavyanjali would be unlike any of them.

But when you joined the show, its ratings were low. Weren't you apprehensive?
I knew the ratings weren't great when I joined, but I had already made up my mind to play Kkavya and go to any extent to make things work for the show. Today, after a few months of settling in, the ratings are showing a steady increase.

Is it true you literally live on the sets?
It's not that dramatic! But yes, it's true that we work round the clock. Ekta (Kapoor) made it very clear to me that I should be available for her 24x7 and it would be the same from her end. I like her honesty and approach towards work.

Some time back, it was a bit difficult because I had to adjust to the working conditions. I looked tired and lost some weight. But I'm sure things will improve gradually. I believe there is no use whining because if you are in it, you might as well give it your best shot.

Is it true that you and co-star Natassha have been sharing the same trailer and are more than just friends?
I don't know who told you about the trailer, but we are just good friends. I share an amazing chemistry with her, off-screen and on-screen as well. She's a sweetheart and one of the best people I have worked with. If people read too much into our bonding then I can't help it. I wouldn't want to deny or accept anything.

How do you react when people say that the show has flopped?
I find it very sad. I have more confidence in this show than anything. Everyone, from the spot boy to the camera man to the artists, has given their all to Kkavyanjali.

When there's so much positivity and hard work, there will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel. Even I have moved my residence closer to the sets to avoid delays. The show has been picking up, and I'm confident it will do well eventually.

-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanks..and yeah why asf.. said weird couple?
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by damsel~~

How do you react when people say that the show has flopped?
I find it very sad. I have more confidence in this show than anything. Everyone, from the spot boy to the camera man to the artists, has given their all to Kkavyanjali.

When there's so much positivity and hard work, there will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel. Even I have moved my residence closer to the sets to avoid delays. The show has been picking up, and I'm confident it will do well eventually.

this proves that he is very sincere to his work!he is such a nice person!

im sure his hardworking would nver go in vain!he will soon make the mark!Smilemy good wishes r always with him!Smile

thanx damsel for sharing such a luvly interview of my luvly ejaaz!

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
why weired?  they make cute couple. thanks damsel...SmileClap
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Working for 24x7 how will he manage thatOuch. He seems to be really hardworking.He has lost some weight too...dont loose weight now otherwise u will be too thinOuch

Thanx for article.

deepti4u Goldie
deepti4u
deepti4u

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

hey damsel thanx 4 da article it shows dat he into his work im glad rating have gone up since he has joined and also hes very positive and true to his work i mean he moved so he could be closer to the sets now who would do dat Smile 

but i do agree he has lost a lot of weight Disapproveand i agree with cutereems dont loose anymore or you will completely disappear and i dont think we wil be very happy with dat stay the way you are coz guyz out there who luv up eijaaz he look sexy, hot and cute!!Heart

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
hahaha yeah he is gud with this weight Embarrassed
purabian% Senior Member
purabian%
purabian%

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
luv u ejaz!stay luvin n tru!Smile

Go to top