Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Roop and Shoba question Saanchi and Veena about Malathi's frequent visits to their house. Saanchi says that she is not feeling well and she will say about it later in detail. Sobha thinks there is something cooking and she has to find about it. Radha and sadanand decides to meet malti. Malti and indu reaches the room and the room will be very clean...malti praises indu's friends for decorating the room in such a way. Indu gets furious over his friends for taking away sanchi's pictures and throwing her belongings he has preserved. Indu cherishes memories by seeing sanchi's belongings he has preserved...and says that he can't forget sanchi. Malti feels bad seeing indu.

Indu sits alone and cherishes his memories with sanchi...and finally determines not to forgive or forget Saanchi and also says he tries to be happy for Malathi's sake. Indu sits with his mother and shares some happy moments. Malti says him that she has gone to mandir to meet pandit ji...and says she has found a girl for him to marry. Indu rejects that proposal and says that he won't marry in his life...malti tries to make him understand that his marraige is important ( expalins him without a heir to the family what will they do all their property and also says that she also wants to play with her grandson) .Indu remains quiet. Radha and Sadanand go to Indu's house to apologize to Malathi and rebuild their relationship. Sadanand hides outside the house and sends Radha inside to meet Malathi.
Radha says to malti about their relation and invites her to her house. Malathi recalls the past and rejects Radha's offer.

Precap : Sadanand tells he has got an idea to  call indu and malti to their house and he explains his plan to all the family members

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1parbhudayalshantellbrowndent4uivanta29suki11Westwicksweet_bhankiramonamps_ilumadanikeUDEYpressuFaayeynikhilageetbluedreamz953angels_eyes_mahi_l0veyNamzzSofnasallu_loverlashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 24th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madanike

madanike

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ramya! So now if sadanand joins hands with indu then there is going to be more trouble for sanchi.I just don't understand where is the story heading towards?.Now he has planned to invite indu and his mother to his house so that means if sanchi sees this then she is going to hate indu more which I think nothing more than the usual.I think we have seen enough of sanchi hating indu a lot and it looks so obvious.I want something very interesting,dhamaakedar  chauchak should happen.COME ON CV"S DO YOUR BEST

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11ps_iluFaayeyRams3697Namzz

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Ramya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramya! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeFaayey

suki11

suki11

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Overall a good epi again. First few mins were the only boring ones. How many times are they are going to show Shoba thinking 'oooh there's something going on in the mather house that I must find out about?'
They might as well cut to the chase, and show her finding out the truth and then promptly blackmailing the hopeless mather family with it, as usual. Poor guys I actually feel for them sometimes, they had a great chance of coming out top if Sanchi had somehow even managed to maintain even a cordial relation with Indu, but they took great glee in butchering any chance of that!

Indu rocks, bless him he still loves Sanchi and no matter what he does he won't be able to stop himself from reacting to her pain. Loved his and Malti's reaction to Radha today too.

I wonder what Tiwari will do? I still think he's another waiting in line to force the mather family namely Sanchi to go along with his evil plans. He still has their house property papers (for weeks I might add, and again something else Miss. Smartypants Sanchi has not realised!), and if push comes to shove he might force Sanchi to entice Indu so that he can get control of him, in exchange for those papers!

Only time will tell, all I want is for Cv's to realise that we've had enough at last of the hate track. Give us a little romance; I'll even settle for another one of Indu's fantasy INSA dreams, although sadly I don't think we will have anymore of those.

Edited by suki11 - 24 April 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeUDEYFaayeyNamzz

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update!!! Big smile

Faayey

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Ramya.

madanike

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.