Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ssprsdshiny3Araniyananiladdooindira.rajdent4umahalaxmiksaveeta24PristineSoulxXxNoreen786xXxlidvinpoo_sanizoradigaagSyed695Mithuuanjubalaasdpsanmol-Gaganjot-ApoorvaFanswethasyam08-Nymphadora-Magical_KaShPriyank.KhatamKahanikrithikasjyothi_coolpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU- April24th DC's plan/Meenakshi decides,newentry" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Please pardon my errors, I will fix it soon , Just completed, If I missed something please watch the video

It was an interesting episode loads of twists and turns fabricated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Shanti for awesome update. so much happened in today's episode too...very fast paced. DCs twists and plans are out but there is more to it. He is thinking of TRPs already.
Cannot watch it now at work but it is difficult to hold on and wait.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08shanti05

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much shanti for the well detailed written update

the way apu was telling that gal sorry dont know  her name Embarrassed why he selected meenakshi 

omg the way he was dictating his style accent Embarrassed

he is js d best 

waitin for the maardhaad scene seems like the audition tym is gonna b interesting 

thnx once again 

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
DC's Chamchis name is SANDHYA...

She is the one who knows what is plans are but its half baked for her as DC will not reveal it entirely as he keeps everything for close watch ...

So the twists and turns will be seen only from his eyes and what his mind is calculating

asdpsanmolswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Shanti!!

very well written and in detail Clap

what an episode really, the DC we saw yesterday in Meenakshi's home and today in the office they both are totally different.

and i was a bit correct in guessing that business man DC always dominates over normal Dev. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I think he has become like this over a period of time...

I want to see the actual Dev.. I want to know his journey as he is totally two sided here and sandhya point blank said he is going to use Meenakshi for his needs but he sai I am just making her chase her dreams but she has to pay the price

Those dialogues were killing ClapClapClap

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Shanti, very well writtenClap. I am on a journey path with Dc in his trp land, everything is real , the facts might seen harsh but it is the black truth of reality showsSmile. So Did Dc hire the goons for Drama?

swethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.