Savdhaan India @11

**SI Creations Gallery ** (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 31

pharaoh1

pharaoh1

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Good work BusybeeSmile i know nothing about siggies & all that but as u asked... i would suggest, try one with a different background...only if its appropiateLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ashutosh.pandamamtasasmkesuprisomyaTukunikiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**SI Creations Gallery ** (Page 11)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pharaoh1

Good work BusybeeSmilei know nothing about siggies & all that but as u asked... i would suggest, try one with a different background...only if its appropiateLOL

Thanks dear Embarrassed
I'll surely try next time Smile I m still learning about all these that's why Tongue
Thanks for d suggestion Smile I really appriciate it Embarrassed

pharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandasuprisomyaTukunismkekiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandamamta-s

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Whistle whistle...Superb,fabulous,mindblowing,fantastic,fantabulous...Well done...Clapwat a collection!Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandasuprisomyaTukunikiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Whistle whistle...Superb,fabulous,mindblowing,fantastic,fantabulous...Well done...Clapwat a collection!Thumbs Up

Thank u so much dear Hug

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandasuprisomyaTukunikiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandadebaleena_tunaimamta-s

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone :-):-)
Made a siggy of MB's pics:-):-)
I m still learning how to make sigges.. So Plz suggest me if anything is wrong:-):-) I will really appriciate ur honest comments:-):-)
Thanks once again for d support u all have given me:-):-)

Hug

pharaoh1suprisomyaTukuniashutosh.pandakiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandamamta-sdebaleena_tunai...RamonaG....

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Nice yaar...ClapThumbs UpBig smile

pharaoh1suprisomyaashutosh.pandaTukunikiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Nice yaar...ClapThumbs UpBig smile

Thank u so much dear Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1suprisomyaashutosh.pandakiran1234kulchitraminarva.pandamamta-s

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHello Busy Bee.Sorry for the really belated comment. Saw all the pictures just now. All are Fabulous, Excellent, wonderful and Awesome .Thank you .Mohnish Bahlji is definitely the King of Expressions.Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaTukunisuprisomyakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.