Frequent Posters

SARLAPRA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fab collage capturing all moods and expressions of our EX King
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 Not EX king Sarla ...King Forever ...especially today !
SARLAPRA thumbnail
Sorru mamta How abreviations can pla trick I meant EXpression King
SARLAPRA thumbnail
11th jan episode------Gangrape oF ruksaar by her own uncle police karamchari and lot more.dil dehlaane wala ,ki rooh tak kamp uthti hai.AAdmi kaise haivan ban jaata haj rakshako sre bhi badter.
Why it happens more in our country? what's the root cause of this carnal hunger? Are they deprived of sex but they all looked like family men with sisters, daughters and wives. so where is their conscience?
Now this Gang rape of jyoti jisse poora desh hil gaya hai their should be very strict laws and no only laws they should be rightly  enforced too. Judgement should be like historical judgement in Sanjay Geeta Chopra's case.
I don't  know why Ruksar is still waiting for insaaf Justice delayed is justice denied.
SARLAPRA thumbnail
MB has again done a fab job of hosting Ruksaar's episode he is at top as usual Hats off to  you! . One  can visualise the pain, his concern in his eyes while giving input and alerting helpless women to take help of women organisations, who are there  to help themThis is indeed a great cause! Bravo Anuradha Gangully to help and fight for Ruksaar against all odds.I salute your courage  Ruksaar, for trying to start new life in Bombay and SI to bring such cases in lime light
-ajna- thumbnail
True Sarla ..the episode did not clarify why she is still waiting for justice .that definitely calls for a clarification...if such depraved men can  still not be convicted , it gives encouragement to others to commit similiar heinous crimes  :(.
-ajna- thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl is excellent in SI / IFBEdited by mamta-s - 11 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
😊
Edited by mamta-s - 11 years ago
SARLAPRA thumbnail
Thanks Mamta, why justice is delayed and case still pending when its a clearcut case, is beyond me.
I was going through Gang rape of Jyoti/Nirbhay, Damini, Amanat
And I liked the advise given by  Dr Sara Kashi, that  we should alert our daughters and teach them her prevention mantra which is  really good and should be effective. One traveling alone they should carry a syringe of chilli powder and spray it in the eyes or nose of the rapist and try not to be alone on the last and 1st stop of the coach or the bus as Mb advised.
-ajna- thumbnail
True Sarla ..we need to take all the precautions ...but also need to keep the pressure on  authorities to make stringent and more effective laws ...our  children can not inherit a world we have made so unsafe with them because of our apathy !