Savdhaan India @11

**SI Picture Gallery** NO COMMENTS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 46

ashutosh.panda

Groupbie

ashutosh.panda

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Thank you nice picture MOHNISH BAHL SIR

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasakiran1234kulchitrabusybee..mamta-sminarva.panda

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**SI Picture Gallery** NO COMMENTS (Page 7)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dare_devilsashutosh.pandamamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

kulchitra

Goldie

kulchitra

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pictures 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran1234minarva.panda

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I can see comments since 12 Sept here ...no one stopped them ..DD herself has commented on 28th Sept ...I only followed her later as I thought she knows the rules !!!!! So its not polite to put me on the cross ...no Please either !!! IF can clarify ,Please ...I was asked to visit this space ...just followed footsteps..no  intent to break rules !!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minarva.panda

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Also why is there a war zone being created all the time ..why did this have to taken to MB"s Page ? And why am I alone targeted ? There are others who have commented ...so why not a general suggestion for all ? Or is there a message being sent out to all on his page not to pay heed to me as I do not respect rules ? What is the fear ? Don't we want him to get higher ranking ? We can sort it out ..peacefully ...there was no need to target me ...anyway you are forgiven :)))) 

Edited by mamtasa - 11 October 2012 at 10:52am

mamtasa

Groupbie

mamtasa

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Am learning how to post pictures ...till then want to tell all who asked me to get active here ..Please bear with me :))))  Thank You !!

Edited by mamtasa - 11 October 2012 at 10:55am

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamtasa

I can see comments since 12 Sept here ...no one stopped them ..DD herself has commented on 28th Sept ...I only followed her later as I thought she knows the rules !!!!! So its not polite to put me on the cross ...no Please either !!! IF can clarify ,Please ...I was asked to visit this space ...just followed footsteps..no intent to break rules !!!!
arrey Mamta ji...maine pics post krne k liye link diya tha bt wo link kaam nehi kar raha tha & post bhi ho gaya tha bt sirf link dikh raha tha pic nehi..isliye maine link edit kr k comment kar diya tha...& aapko maine bohot bar batane ki koshish ki thi...FB pe msg nehi kr payi kyuki apne khud settngs aaisi rakkhi hai k jo aapke frnd list pe nehi hai wo aapko msg nehi bhej sakte...IF pe bhi scrap bheji thi...Bt sayad aapko wo bhi pata nehi kaise dekhte hai...IF,FB kahi bhi aapko nehi bata pa rahi thi to aapko main kaise inform karti aapko???Aap he bataiye mujhe??MB ka page he 1 option tha...& about others member jo yaha iss thread pe comment krte hai unhe to main jaanti bhi nehi k wo FB pe hai bhi ya nehi...sab alag alag name se hai...to main kya karti??Aap sab new the to aap khud he kehte the MB k page pe k mere instruction follow kare sab...Individually ques puchte hai jab prob hota hai to...To ab jab main aapko kahungi then aap us baat ko aise lenge wo mujhe kaise pata hota??Main kya karu??Then to mujhe 1st se he chup rehna tha...Help nehi karna tha...mere to dimag mein he nehi aaya k aap aisa react karengi...Aapko bura lagega...Don't get me wrong!& agar fir bhi aapko lagta hai then I AM REALLY VERY SORRY...Abse mujhe aur guide nehi karni IF ko leke kahi bhi...Maine lesson sikh liya help krne ka result kya hota hai...

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 12 October 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dare_devilsmamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.