Balika Vadhu

Sympathy create karna jagya se hi sikhna hoga

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, when he was drinking in the bar, he was only thinking about Anandi and after he came home to gauri, he was talking about how he is affected by his Family disowning him. He didn't say anything about anandi even in his drunken state. 

Now i feel like poor gauri she is being cheated by this cheater once again. Though i don't sympathize with her too much for other reasons, still its bad to cheat someone in this type of emotional way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
how conveniently he twisted the matter... family is treating like a outsider...they always do...whats so new...its infact for  they didnt shout at him this time...πŸ˜†
i mean..he can even lie in a complete drunken state...
🀣
he is made of something strange..
in the bar he was saying anandi anandi...now in front of gauri...family family...and the intelligent smart morden doc sahiba couldnt get the real issueπŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Generally people blurt out truth in drunken state. But this J is such a πŸ€¬ πŸ˜². How did he do that? Gauri ki sangat ka asar hai kya.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wynn he was throwing his fake marriage certificate on their face, he didn't think abt his family but when they requested politely to sign the paper, which is a help to him, in fact, he is feeling offended. We all know his manipulating talent πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
jagya ka he dialouge ko to main sau baar sun chuki hoon usne ek hi saal mein doosri baar bday mein aise hi dialouge bola tha.jagya dont worry tumhare real mummy papa tumse rishta nahi rakhte to kya hua tumhare new adopted  mummy papa hai na means gauri parents .anyways i like  when anandi email to cs
Yeah POOR Gauri will be cheated again and again cause that's what she wants!! Jagat was absolutely her choice ..the choice she made  being an adult... after knowing all the truth about him..after knowing that he cheated her for 5 yrs. 
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
both r made for eachother . 😑
earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely no sympathy for gauri. she deserves jagiya.
she chose him , herself.
also anandi ne shi kaha tha tum jaise ko paane ka to main apne bur sapne me bhi nahi soch sakti.
jagiya's ego is bruise.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagat has some serious issues. He could win the lottery and still find something to complain about. 

As for Gauri... how delusional can she get? It's so sad and pathetic to see her. She was having her mini celebration after Jagat signed the divorce papers but she couldn't even see his shocked reaction to the entire thing. 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only further proof that he is a ratbag. I dont care for him