Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Big smile I am sure Mona will win Pradeep back in the end...Anushka will get bored with Pradeep and go back to concentrating on her tremendous career...Pradeep would have had his fun with Anu and say sorry to Mona and go back to his "marriage"... Big smile And Mona will win the fight and get to be with her hubby who cheated on her... Tongue Such a great victory for Mona... Tongue Getting bossed around by someone who cheated on her and living with the fact that another woman was easily able to take her hubby away... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona will win.." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Wow u must be working for BT to know what the out come is to the story at the end of 6 mo eh Wink

tinag2001

tinag2001

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I am not sure if we can say " Mona wins back her husband"

I would rather say " Mona steers clear of her cheating husband and looks forward to a brighter life ahead"

Who would want to win back someone who has cheated...??

Even in Arth, Shabana 's question to  her husband Kulbhushan Kharbanda in the last scene was  " Would you accept me back if I were to do what you did to me ??"

And his reply is "No". And she walks away..!!!

What is left in Pradeep that Mona should win him back...??

He has shown his true colors and has failed to be a trustworthy man.
Why would anyone want him back ??

He may do a repeat with anyone else.

Confused Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubnikkigreenvirgo24Kalapics-07ani_grAngel-likeDevilSamraat_92shanti05Dabulls23

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinag2001

I am not sure if we can say " Mona wins back her husband"
I would rather say "Mona steers clear of her cheating husband and looks forward to a brighter life ahead"
Who would want to win back someone who has cheated...??
Even in Arth, Shabana 's question to her husband Kulbhushan Kharbanda in the last scene was " Would you accept me back if I were to do what you did to me ??"
And his reply is "No". And she walks away..!!!
What is left in Pradeep that Mona should win him back...??
He has shown his true colors and has failed to be a trustworthy man.
Why would anyone want him back ??
He may do a repeat with anyone else.
ConfusedConfused
Why all this nautanki with the kids? If she don't want him, take his money and sign the papers... Tongue She wants him bad... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kub

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Wow u must be working for BT to know what the out come is to the story at the end of 6 mo eh Wink</font>
Big smile It doesn't take a genius to see that Pradeep could do anything he wants and Mona won't leave him. Big smile Such an independent and strong woman she is. Tongue

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Na yaar hopefully Mona doesn't take P back...I agree it is an interesting twist that one we hardly see or expect in real life, but hopefully Mona can move on in life (with some amount of reality shown, as I have seen serial taking 1 yr leap and the female grade 8 pass lead becomes the manager of a company and what not)...I hope the Cvs shows the struggle and the slow building of confidence in MOna, it takes a lot to face life again after such a devastrating event...

Edited by Kalapi - 24 April 2012 at 1:00pm

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I felt the entire event was a bit quick...Mona regaining confidence, asking for divroce, asking for kids to be with Pradeep...it all seemed a bit quick..though the scenes look good but couldnt believe that Mona could regain confidence so quickly...also letting kids stay with Pradeep, ofcourse its not easy for her...but somehow doesnt look good for the type of lady Mona is to ask her kids to stay with Anushka to teach her a lesson...

Kalapi

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font color="#0000ff">Na yaar hopefully Mona doesn't take P back...I agree it is an interesting twistthat one we hardly see or expect in real life, but hopefully Mona can move on in life (with some amount of reality shown, asI have seen serial taking 1 yr leap and the female grade 8 passlead becomes the manager of a company and what not)...I hope the Cvs shows the struggle and the slow building of confidence in MOna, it takes a lot to face life again after such a devastrating event...</font>
Big smile Arey nothing is impossible...Within a month Mona will be more successful then Anu... Big smile Think how great Mona is...It is shown that only she can take care of kids... How realistic is that? Anu could easily put those kids in a top boarding school but she has to live in that small home...why exactly? What does that prove? Tongue Mona will take Pradeep back in a heart beat because she has no confidence in herself... Tongue

Kalapi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.