India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Kasautii without Mr Bajaj! (Page 2)

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Kasauti is bugging serial..if Ronit quits it will be worse to watchLOLLOL.

Problem is with Ektaa..she is not confident about her show..she knows that it doesnt have any story..so she is scared of new shows. If she had made a proper storyline then she would not have had that feeling.

Even she is scared of Millee show as it has good storyline..she thinks that kkusum trps will go down so she is bringing some new kkusumDead. She just want to keep show popular....without any story lineLOL

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Ronit will surely opt for KZK n not Sarkaar
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
well this surely is SHOCKING news.... I was watching Popkorn on Zoom and the hot news being flashed was that Ronit's gonna be replaced in Kasauti..i was like....ok-HAPPY!!
Can u believe that?
My instinctive reaction was that I was thrilled and happy, both....i mean...cmon guys....If Ronit gets replaced as Bajaj....KZK is gonna go down in the dumps....we all....even anurag fans know that this trio is ir-replacable(the actors).....!!
I wud be the happiest person if Ronit chose Sarrkarr over KZK...it rocks man!
totally!
and plus, there will be absolutely NO reason for me to watch KZK!! and that's more than gr8!
what say ppl!
GO RONIT!!!
GIVE EKTA A SLAP ON HER FACE!!!!
GO GO GO---
love u always Ronit===
ronitfan
(me thinks Ekta's shows r on the downslide...she's scared of Sarkarr...that's that! her shows r going down the drain!!!!!absolutely!)
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Who does Ekta think she is?? If Ronit wants to act in both Sarkarr and KzK...and if he can manage it who is she to tell him he cant do it??

He's not bound to her by contract!!! If he wants to act in some sensible serials for a change she has no right to say that he cant yaa!!!

Anyway if he leaves KZK its goin to fall soo drastically down in Trps that Ekta will either have to beg him to come back or she'll have to end the serial!!!

How insecure can she get?? If kZk is better than sarkarr it'll get more viewers if not then she just has to raise its standard!!!!!

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Ronit should surely go 4 kzk and not sarrkar....it's 3 womens story..it can never be much bigger than Bajaj.BAJAJ can't be replaced...but ekta could do anything....oooh no

ronit was hardly in the 1st episode of sarkar,as if it's rohit's show...

I was shocked to hear the news...and so upset seeing ZOOM.

What could ronit do in timings...he had been cheated by Zee....I hope ekta would give HIM SOME TIME.and every thing will be back to normal.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

First of all, Calm Down. Nothing has been sorted out yet and Ronit has not even given any comments yet. He may quit Sarkarr, or Kzk, or continue in both(which is ideal). But we don't know what is going to happen. As his fans, we should support him in whatever decision he takes. I have faith in Ronit, and hence I am sure he will take right decision and will be fair to all the stake-holders.

Also, I feel there are a lot of things that we usually don't know in such cases. (which only the insiders can tell us). So no point in jumping to conclusions from what the media says.

Let's wait and watch, hope ronit continues both shows, or if he quits one , let it be his decision (whichever to quit). Let's just continue to support him as his fans.

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
IF HE QUITS KZK I M GONNA DIE....... MERE MARNE KE BAAD MERE LIYE SHOK SABHA RAKHNA BHOOLNA MAT  PLZ .... or make a new forum ... (MERI YAAD MAIN) Wid the title... FANS WHO DIED 4 BAJAJ
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
arti is right...we shud not jump to comclusions

Go to top