Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Who does Ekta think she is?? If Ronit wants to act in both Sarkarr and KzK...and if he can manage it who is she to tell him he cant do it??

He's not bound to her by contract!!! If he wants to act in some sensible serials for a change she has no right to say that he cant yaa!!!

Anyway if he leaves KZK its goin to fall soo drastically down in Trps that Ekta will either have to beg him to come back or she'll have to end the serial!!!

How insecure can she get?? If kZk is better than sarkarr it'll get more viewers if not then she just has to raise its standard!!!!!

ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ronit should surely go 4 kzk and not sarrkar....it's 3 womens story..it can never be much bigger than Bajaj.BAJAJ can't be replaced...but ekta could do anything....oooh no

ronit was hardly in the 1st episode of sarkar,as if it's rohit's show...

I was shocked to hear the news...and so upset seeing ZOOM.

What could ronit do in timings...he had been cheated by Zee....I hope ekta would give HIM SOME TIME.and every thing will be back to normal.

ronit_dream thumbnail

Hi friends,

First of all, Calm Down. Nothing has been sorted out yet and Ronit has not even given any comments yet. He may quit Sarkarr, or Kzk, or continue in both(which is ideal). But we don't know what is going to happen. As his fans, we should support him in whatever decision he takes. I have faith in Ronit, and hence I am sure he will take right decision and will be fair to all the stake-holders.

Also, I feel there are a lot of things that we usually don't know in such cases. (which only the insiders can tell us). So no point in jumping to conclusions from what the media says.

Let's wait and watch, hope ronit continues both shows, or if he quits one , let it be his decision (whichever to quit). Let's just continue to support him as his fans.

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IF HE QUITS KZK I M GONNA DIE....... MERE MARNE KE BAAD MERE LIYE SHOK SABHA RAKHNA BHOOLNA MAT  PLZ .... or make a new forum ... (MERI YAAD MAIN) Wid the title... FANS WHO DIED 4 BAJAJ
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
arti is right...we shud not jump to comclusions
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes arti,
u r right...
we as fans will always support his each and every decision and we know that time and again he's always proved himself to be a very intelligent person so lets hope for some intelligent outcomes/decisions here too!๐Ÿ˜†
GO RONIT!๐Ÿ‘
U ROCK!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sabiya_loveronu thumbnail
I THINK RONIT WILL TAKE RIGHT DECISION WAT EVER HE DECIDE I AM WITH HIM. AND I THINK U GUYS ALSO. IF HE IS OPTED OUT  KZK ,THE SHOW WILL FINISHAS SOON. SO THATS A BAD NEWS 4 EKTA THE STUPIDE NOT RONIT.. I THINK HE WILL BE IN KYUNKII OR EKTA ASLO REPLACED HIM IN KYUNKII.
shaheen4u thumbnail
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ๐Ÿ˜กIF RONIT QUIT KZK I WILL SURELY DIE๐Ÿ˜ญ.๐Ÿ˜ญI JUST LOVE TO SEE HIM AS BAJAJ.ITS BETTER TO END THE SERIAL IF HE QUITS
Ronit thumbnail
No Ronit cannot Quit Yaar as i don't hav time to watch sarkaar I only watch kzk and kyunki so If ronit leaves then i will only have one show where i can see him and that's kyunki no Ronit cannot leave๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ What's up with EkTa is she Mad!!!!!!! she's kicking out Rajeev from kth also And do u know those sujal fans are getting together and are going to write a letter to ekta telling her that all of them there watch kth only becaz of rajeev and is she kicks him out they will stop watching her show What Sat? we should also do like this Really fast what say bajaj fans do u agre???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????/
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i totally agreee wid Ronit...... and i dont want 2 die so soon ..... i m only 15.... maine to zindagi bhi nahi dekhi abtak