Kasautii without Mr Bajaj!

Posted: 18 years ago

Kasautii without Mr Bajaj!
   By: Upala KBR
   April 25, 2005

Ronit Roy
Mr Bajaj of Kasautii Zindagi Kay has driven himself into a tight spot from where even Prerna will not be able to save him. Ronit Roy, who shot to fame with Balaji Telefilms' serials like Kasautii… and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, has angered big boss Ekta Kapoor.

He'd made certain commitments to her that he hasn't been able to meet. Anyone who has worked with Ekta knows that the lady is adaptable only to a point, after that it's either her way or the highway. So it looks like Mr Bajaj may well be on the way to the highway, and may just find himself out of Star Plus's long-running serial, Kasautii.…

Ekta admits, "We are considering replacing him in Kasautii if he does Sarrkaar."

What is the reason behind the fall-out? Says Kapoor, "A few months ago, when Ronit signed up for a new serial called Sarrkaar, (Zee TV) he assured me that it was going to be a weekly and he would be able to give time for both Kyunki… and Kasautii…. Shooting for two dailies is tough enough and I knew that a third show would make things worse, but I still relented because he seemed sincere.

The second commitment Ronit made was that the time slot for Sarrkaar would not clash with Kasautii. He told me the time slot for Sarrkaar was fixed in the 9 pm or 9.30 pm slot."

Now, of course, we all know that Sarrkaar is a daily and the show's time slot is 8.30 pm. "You can't have the same lead actor in two different shows and channels at the same time. That is unethical, and Ronit had assured me that it wouldn't happen," says Ekta.

Naturally then, Kapoor is upset. "He told me the channel has broken their commitment to him. I told him that he should sort that out with them, but he has to choose between Sarrkaar or Kasautii."

"I've told him that if he shoots for even half a day for Sarrkaar he is out of Kasautii…, and Ronit has assured me that he will not shoot for the new serial."

Ronit Roy preferred to keep a stoic stand on the issue. "I have no comments," is all that he was willing to say on the matter.

Obviously, Roy is waiting for the situation to sort itself out without him having to opt out of either show.

Looks like we will not have to chose between Sarrkar & Kasautii. Anyway, I was thinking how Ronit was going to manage shooting for 3 dailies. KZK & kyunki at least are at the same location. Anyway lets see...hope things sort out for our sweetoo.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... NAHIIIIIIIIIII................ YEH NAHI HO SAKTA............... IF THIS HAPPENS I M GONNA DIE........... I REALLY HOPE RONIT SORTS ALL THIS OUT...  Edited by no1fanofronit - 18 years ago
I ALSO GONNA DIE. BUT I THNK RONIT WILL CHOSE KASAUTI ZINDEGI KAY.
oh my God😊 i wish he choose sarkar in this way we can get rid of this bajaj😡

LOL mariam...me feel the same way..

But i would miss him though...i dont hate him that much....and yah no one will ever sute the role of Mr. Bajaj other then ronit himself...But i guess if he really had to choose i defintly think he will choose Kasautii...

Mariam even if Ronit opts out of KZK (I don't think he will) u will get rid of Ronit Roy not the character of Bajaj. Read the article closely...Ekta will replace him.

Kasauti is bugging serial..if Ronit quits it will be worse to watch😆😆.

Problem is with Ektaa..she is not confident about her show..she knows that it doesnt have any story..so she is scared of new shows. If she had made a proper storyline then she would not have had that feeling.

Even she is scared of Millee show as it has good storyline..she thinks that kkusum trps will go down so she is bringing some new kkusum🤢. She just want to keep show popular....without any story line😆

Ronit will surely opt for KZK n not Sarkaar
well this surely is SHOCKING news.... I was watching Popkorn on Zoom and the hot news being flashed was that Ronit's gonna be replaced in Kasauti..i was like....ok-HAPPY!!
Can u believe that?
My instinctive reaction was that I was thrilled and happy, both....i mean...cmon guys....If Ronit gets replaced as Bajaj....KZK is gonna go down in the dumps....we all....even anurag fans know that this trio is ir-replacable(the actors).....!!
I wud be the happiest person if Ronit chose Sarrkarr over KZK...it rocks man!
totally!
and plus, there will be absolutely NO reason for me to watch KZK!! and that's more than gr8!
what say ppl!
GO RONIT!!!
GIVE EKTA A SLAP ON HER FACE!!!!
GO GO GO---
love u always Ronit===
ronitfan
(me thinks Ekta's shows r on the downslide...she's scared of Sarkarr...that's that! her shows r going down the drain!!!!!absolutely!)