Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki028

awesomee post..i truly agree wid u..i hv alwz loved the brother's relation thn the "main theme" of d show..n jeevika..goshh she hv bcome soo annoying these days..yday d way she purely restrictd manvi to nt go close to virat ws a thing i din like at all..bt still i thot as shes nt aware of truth shes behavin lik tht..bt aaj EVEN AFTR VIREN telling her truth,shes still doing things 2keep manvi away frm virat..y??is virat a gunda mawali or wht?virat is HER OWN devar..bt y d hell cant she trust virat 4 a bit?

thanx..exactly..my ques is does not Jevika want Manvi's marriage? n if she wants the why not Virat that guy?? infact she should realize Virat's condition..poor Virat already hurt by Maya...Does she 1 time think if Virat will not get Manvi..he will again be frustrated.
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

@tm...buddy its actually how we see/percieve the charactersπŸ˜›...usually characters are wriiten from one persons angle...but to get it conveyed as how its written , wholey depends on the way its directed as well as how we take it...so i feel jeevika is just  protective and also still jeevika is also just 21/22 years., so we cant expect so much of maturity...all  she knows is to love ., and out of love she fears for everything...i have co,me across  many people in reali life too...so it is !!!πŸ€—

I know Jevika is trying to protect Manvi..but besides, she has a responsible for her Devar also..n please read my edited part.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely..y "cant" virat be the guy for manvi acc to jeevika??i can nevr understnd her "so called" logics in keeping manvi away frm virat.. nywz am glad ATLEAST virat hv a sibling lik viren who LITERALLY undrstnds him and is NOT OVERLY PROTECTIVE..
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Hallow Guys,
I was not regular viewer of ehmmbh. I started watching this show regularly after Virka's marriage. Amidst these episodes 2nd times Jeevika gave me chance to raise finger on her love for Manvi!! πŸ˜•
Yesterday's episode, Jevika roughly compelled Manvi to stay away from Virat bt did she observe Manvi's face for a while!! That face was not accepted to keep away her from Virat . Manvi sacrificed her feelings only for respecting her sis's utterance. Nevertheless, jevika had claimed to Viren she knew Manvi so welly!! ohh really!!!!πŸ˜• where as, Viren understood every gesture of Virat just a moment..Viren can feel his bro from his insight so easily...what Virat pursuing n wanting viren can catch it without thinking twice( i applaud these 2 bro's relationship)...Truly, Virat said r8 to Jevika," u r not perception Virman's relation the way i m".
Hence, i would like to say, Virat n Viren's bro relationship is more depth than Jevika n Manvi's sis relationship.
Only by weeping can't make relationship strong, for strong relationship its needed to realize each other properly,n i fetched out this lacking in Jevika.
Well, she wants no clashing b/w her maternal home n in-lows...hence, she forced to Manvi n she excused she has responsible on Manvi..but has she no responsible on Virat?? Does she not bahu of Narain family??..if yes, then why does she not discuss about whole matter with both Virman keeping then on same place??!!

I quite disappointed on Jevika's activities ...neither she becomes responsible Bahen nor Bhavi..😡
PSS: Another matter, why does Jevika always ask Manvi about her relationship with Virat showing angry faceπŸ˜•...whats the reason behind of this?? Does it envy?? i hope not.πŸ€”

Give ur views also...n No offence please..😊

edited :
 I m understanding Jevika's so called consciousness for Manvi..but does she ever try to be a sis of Virat?? i want 1 time if she keeps Virat on Manvi's place..she will understand how much Virat will be frustrated n broken if he not gets Manvi.

you understood well then its easier or me to make you see my point of view ans her pint of veiw 

Well when Viren can be selfish for Virat why not Jeevika for Maanvi as she already said for her Maanvi comes before anything else and now she just being the over protective mother trying to hide her beautiful daughter from irresponsible guy ...even if he is realted to her

for her Maanvi is little kid whom he bought it up!!!

Remember Jeevika just knows the shop went down because of Virat and that is according ot her carelessness moreover he has shown his own fair share of immaturity by bbreaking of with May and then running to porpose to Maanvi...

I ask you he know Maanvi only through Jeevika and if he respected his Bhabhi he should have talked to her why didn't he????

Even now she is thinking selflessly not only by protecting Maanvi but by tryint instill sense in Virat also ...she wants him to be more responsible like any mother giving away her daughter would want  so she is being more right than Viren as far as i can see!!!

and lets face it Vadhera s****s as far as family is concerned totally snobbish  so she cannot think of Maanvi ka hubby is one irresponsible tho kya hua the family is nice so let her get married
here!!!
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jeevika always tries to protect Mannu from getting blamed for no fault of hers. Swamini used Mannu to get Virat Maya back. And im sure she's going to hate the fact that Virat has feelings for Mannu, and he loves her, but who'll end up getting blamed? Mannu! that is WHY jeevika's actions towards mannu may seem mean, but its for the good. The day Jeevika unites VirMan, every Jeevika hater will stop backbiting her and "open" love posts for her. Hypocrisy...hate it 
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmaan84

I would say that the show should be renamed as 'Ek hazaaron mein meri bhai hain' cos Viren understands and helps Virat so much...even before Virat knew his own feelings, Viren understood it...whereas Jeevika doesnt even try to understand what Manvi might be feeling...not only in the case of Manvi's love for Virat, even in the cancer matter...Jeevika has completely forgotten about all the doubts she had when Beeji and Madan chachu came to Chandigarh...In the process of lengthening the serial, CV's have made Jeevika quite dumb and the kind who never thinks at all and has no presence of mind...<div></div>

bingo..dude u get my point.hence, i contrasted the difference b/w jevika n viren's thought..n cv wanted to make jevika as multi qualities but as a result they made her dumbo.Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

bingo..dude u get my point.hence, i contrasted the difference b/w jevika n viren's thought..n cv wanted to make jevika as multi qualities but as a result they made her dumbon.

Ek hazaron mein Meri bhena hai doesn't mean letting you sister run away with the guy she loves what ever the loser he is and actin all caring only for Maanvi let all other suffer!!!

Uniting lovers only after knowing it is not a such great thing you know...in my twelfth there was pair in my class and when ever i saw them romancing i used to all ga ga over them only now when i grew up i realized how silly it was of me...

Not that i blame them but i shouldn't unnecessarily support just because the two claim to love each other!!!

I am happy that Jeevika sees Virat as immature person as he has acted only that way recently and so she is scared as every mother/sister is scared to marry of her daughter to irresponsible guy! added to it rich and snobbish family with adamant and spoilt brat decision maker who is also a two timer and is partial to her own family members such that she loves to blame Maanvi even if the Sun rises only 6:05 instead of 6:00 saying Maanvi only would have made the sun not arrive punctually!!!!!!

had he been responsible he would have told Jeevika at least in person if not asked her permission to meet her sister ...
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first of all amazing post Topic maker πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree with you. In fact i had come here to explain my POV regarding J's behavior today.  Till yesterday i completely agreed with her jestures.Her concerned behaviuor towards mannu was nice. But today AFTER viren explained HOW virat felt for MAnnu...She should not have done all this.. I mean the behna bond is soo much talked about here and it sems the pain in manvi's face went unrecognised by J when she said 'Dnt worry Di, aapka devar mujhse ab baatein bhi nahi karega'
It was so obvious..That Mannu did not like NOt talking to Virat
And J should be happy tif  Virat and Mannu come together...Then She and M can always be together.. or the reason might be that she doesnt trust Virat ... But it  as always her devar was the best attitude πŸ€”  πŸ˜ƒ

Well read the comments and found that many of u have a mentioned that J is over possessive and protective of Mannu, Sh eis concerned that both of them are immature to take imp decisions in life. But jab Khud problems aati toh Mannu ki advice hi leti hai πŸ˜†  . She should have more trust on her own sister.. and leave it to the fate instead of interfering  so much

PS: this is MY POV...and the post and the comments favoring it can NEVER be considered as J bashing πŸ˜ƒ
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We can also say that Manvi didn't understand Jeevika's feelings when she was trying to break JV's realtionship but that's not the case right? Somewhere along the line JM are selfish for each other as in they want to be the top priority in each other's lives.  It's not necessary 'right' but we all know that JM are not your conventional sisters, they share something more soulful where they seem to have a right over each other like no-one else can never have.
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Ek hazaron mein Meri bhena hai doesn't mean letting you sister run away with the guy she loves what ever the loser he is and actin all caring only for Maanvi let all other suffer!!!

Uniting lovers only after knowing it is not a such great thing you know...in my twelfth there was pair in my class and when ever i saw them romancing i used to all ga ga over them only now when i grew up i realized how silly it was of me...

Not that i blame them but i shouldn't unnecessarily support just because the two claim to love each other!!!

I am happy that Jeevika sees Virat as immature person as he has acted only that way recently and so she is scared as every mother/sister is scared to marry of her daughter to irresponsible guy! added to it rich and snobbish family with adamant and spoilt brat decision maker who is also a two timer and is partial to her own family members such that she loves to blame Maanvi even if the Sun rises only 6:05 instead of 6:00 saying Maanvi only would have made the sun not arrive punctually!!!!!!

had he been responsible he would have told Jeevika at least in person if not asked her permission to meet her sister ...

I Agree with U @uniquebluerose,jeevika cant let her sis go to any person like dis,virat hasnt done any responsible work till now,moreova she doesnt know abt her sis's feeling,n swamz is another concern,she knows how dat woman hates manvi,n above all jeevika is more of a mother dan sister to her mannu! so totally justified😊