Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Why is Mona right in fighting for Pardeep?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anavisalwan

Groupbie

anavisalwan

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

I have read so many topics & views that Mona shud not want Pardeep back as he had betrayed upon her. BUT i wonder is that exactly the case or its just based upon the current track. from the beginning of the show, it was clear that pardeep is not satisfied with mona on this one aspect that she can't adjust in his social circle. But i haven't felt that he didn't love her. He admired her for her qualities, he knew he can never get a life partner better than Mona.he knew Mona understand & love her like no one can & he thought himself to be lucky to have her in his life. 

as in current track its not all pardeep's thoughts that he is speaking BUT he is speaking the words taught by Anushka. he is flattered by Anushka due to several reasons which for the time being are somehow looking much more than the strength of MONA-PARDEEP relation. even if Pardeep knew anuskha in college days, that might just be for maximum 4-5 yrs, but his relation with Mona is of 12 years, its far more strong than anu-pardeep's. 

even i am not liking Pardeep for what all he is doing but he has just gone astray & Mona is trying to show him the right path. she is nowhere wrong in this, its her right & duty to do this. 

I'm sure with so much of support from in-laws, children & friends she will succeed in both personal & professional life. 

I appreciate Mona for not leaving his husband's hand (eternally) in a bad time ( when he is not able to decide right or wrong) i'm sure she will show him the right path & their relation will grow stronger after the hardship.

Its just my POV, Plz reply whosoever agree or disagree with me. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Mona right in fighting for Pardeep?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I kinda a agree but not fully.. LOL

Mona is rite to fight for her hubby and get him back.. she loves him.. and somewhere she knows that Pradeep is more inclined for his career than love for Anushka.. so she is just hopeful.. Thumbs Up

I wanted to say this before too.Big smile. but was tooo scared of tomatoes being thrown.LOL. but there is someone who feels the same.Embarrassed

I somehow cant seem to blame her completly for her want to have Pradeep back..

Its 12yrs of togetherness.. mayb 1 partner has 4gotten temperorally the struggle, the happiness, the success etc, they faced together and its her responsibility to atleast remind him..

If all her attempts fail to bring him back she will resign to accept the truth..

I just love Mona she is a natural

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I partly agree...

It is possible that Pradeep deep down still loves Mona and has just been brainwashed by Anushka because of her money, power and old college romance. In that case, Mona is justified in fighting to get him back because sooner or later good sense will prevail on him.

But I don't want to endorse this view because--firstly it shows Pradeep as a total wimp who doesn't know his own mind; secondly because it just reinforces the cliche of the poor innocent husband being misled by the other woman. Every person is responsible for his actions and Pradeep has behaved VERY wrongly by dumping Mona and the kids when they were completely dependent on him. Justice requires that when he will want to come back to Mona, she should not accept him back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vini17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.