INSECURITY - Bade kaam ki chij hai bhai

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wht is the best  quality of human being???? its not love, not humbleness, not even kindness or fighting spirit. Sacrificing and self respect is absolutely useless๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† opposite to popular believe, its non other thn INSECURITY๐Ÿ˜† and if its come with add on JEALOUSY thn the effect is inhanced multiple times. This one quality ,which wash out ur all paap and crimes. people uselessly wasting their time and money in tirthyatra to wash their paaps, or hire advocate to defend their crime. just be INSECURE and become SECURE from all crime and paap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

INSECURITY SE NAHAO, SABHI PAAP SE MUKT HO JAO๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Their is no barrier for insecure person. they can go anytime, anywhere but no one can even dare to inter in their life and disturb their bhara pura, hasi-khushi, chahakta khushi pariwaar. if u want peace of life just be INSECURE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

an INSECURE person can easily break traffic rules and can drive at any speed, any where, can park in even in no parking zone, can talk on tel while driving. and if any accident happens, the whole city will be punished, becoz they didnt create ideal condition for insecure person to drive freely๐Ÿคฃ 

Insecure pregnant woman free from caring health and even life of her unborn child and can travell long distance๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃit make easy to carry pregnancy and if unfortunately she loose her child, she can get back the lost love of her TRUE LOVE. so only win win situation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So friends, INSECURITY bade kam ki chij hai, so 

BE INSECURE, LIVE INSECURE AND MAKE UR LIFE SECURE๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol! until now I thought insurance policies would secure my future but ankit,
ee INSECURITY bhi na kal, aaj aur future ka bhi Security de raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰

For now on even people will not buy any insurance policies as it only secures future . Look ta the mega offer yaar your yesterday, today and tomorrow will be covered, woh bhi muft muft muft mein!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

par policies mein doubts hai tho kisse puchne cahiye???.
Bhai yeh tho boldo sona pe suhag !!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Now Insurence co. wd hv to fight with INSECURITY POLICY. tough competition ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
InSecurity has security word embedded inside of it. 

What better way to make yourselves feel good than this?

This policy is best ... 
Naam sey hi pata chaltha hai
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup ur right...I have decided to become INSECURE...Tht will give me licence to do anything ๐Ÿ˜›
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ankit wat  a superb policy is this!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†u r rite just b insecure & u r not only free from any bashing or crticising but u"ll b also a most real human being & if u r a woman then toh all fault lies wid men even if shes equal partner in crime & even law can b bended 4 such women . and if sum1 tries 2 give  Indian Law system's clauses, citation reagrding anything wrong done by that woman, bring gender biasedness clause!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
really 2 forums on IF UT & BV taught me abt  realities of -ve ckts which even  CVs never'd shown!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ lol Ankit, so true. Didn't know insecurity had so much perks. Ab job offer ke saath people will start asking for insecurity coverage. Sirf job hi kyun---dowry mein insecurity certificate will be a must, when a son graduates, parents will gift him an insecurity certificate. You should also gift your friends insecurity certificates on their birthdays, anniversaries and even death, so that no matter how many sins one does, one can still argue with god after one's death that he/she was under insecurity coverage and get a seat in heaven๐Ÿคฃ

Pehle pata hota toh all the internationally acclaimed criminals would have also bought the insecurity coverage, because as far as I know 90% of the crimes are committed out of insecurity. Bechare Bin Laden ko maar diya Obama ne, wish he also had an insecurity coverage---we could have had fun seeing some more buildings coming down.

By the way where can we buy the insecurity certificates? I want to buy some for myself and for the rest of my family so that they are all covered๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

<font color="#0000FF">๐Ÿคฃ lol Ankit, so true. Didn't know insecurity had so much perks. Ab job offer ke saath people will start asking for insecurity coverage. Sirf job hi kyun---dowry mein insecurity certificate will be a must, when a son graduates, parents will gift him an insecurity certificate. You should also gift your friends insecurity certificates on their birthdays, anniversaries and even death, so that no matter how many sins one does, one can still argue with god after one's death that he/she was under insecurity coverage and get a seat in heaven๐Ÿคฃ

Pehle pata hota toh all the internationally acclaimed criminals would have also bought the insecurity coverage, because as far as I know 90% of the crimes are committed out of insecurity. Bechare Bin Laden ko maar diya Obama ne, wish he also had an insecurity coverage---we could have had fun seeing some more buildings coming down.</font>

<font color="#0000FF">By the way where can we buy the insecurity certificates? I want to buy some for myself and for the rest of my family so that they are all covered๐Ÿ˜‰
</font>

Antara u can buy Insecurity certificate in neighborhood thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ but for tht u hv to arrange entry pass ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar tab toh muskil hai, there are too many landmines. I no go there๐Ÿคฃ Mujhe smuggle karke kuch dilwao na 
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

<font color="#0000FF">yaar tab toh muskil hai, there are too many landmines. I no go there๐Ÿคฃ Mujhe smuggle karke kuch dilwao na</font>

to get such valuable certificate u hv to take some risk. For taking risk of smuggling u meed INSECURITY. Any insecure person plsss help us ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†