ilana
ilana

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i think they are dragging the seral too muchAngryAngry

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Heard that! please i hope this damn show doesnt have a freakin leap! i mean come on and finish the story they add lame twist. And now she got the divorce she can live happily ever after
shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
yea right....its better that Jia leaves that home soon...n' start new life w/out SHEKHAR.Smile Afterall, living single is not bad thing. WinkLOL

Edited by shikdumGAL - 25 April 2005 at 9:41pm
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yeah very true she deserves someone like samar
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged

yeh! please leave shekhar he is so stupid, he does not have a mind of his own. how can he be a journalist. poor jia did so much for the family and for shekhar and then also every time jia will do something good for him he will suspect her. and everytime there is something wrong in the family it's cause of jia.

gro up shekharAngry

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
you know i have said that sooo many times that jia should leave him because she has soo much going through because of him. First he suspected with his kid, then had a one night stand and got married again. What is that teaching about the society now a days like a women should keep her mouth shut and go on with her life?
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

u r right, why a women has to suffer. jia is such a nice person and always crying. i feel so sick, feels like going to the writer of this serial and kick his butt. looks like he/she hate good women.

how come nethra is happy, she forgot the time when she was kidnapped and was almost killed, but it was jia who saved her, she is simply "ehsanfaramosh". and jia's in-laws, she was raped cause of Arushi's affair, she was doubted by the whole family regarding her child, she was blamed for everything, was asked to sit for shudhi-puja by her mom-in-law, she was never happy even a single day while pregnant, she was not even allowed to enter the kitchen, shekhar also didn't support her and slept with nethra causing more pain to her, she was arrested for murder, when shekhar was arrested for nethra's murder then also he doubted jia as she called the police, now she has lost her child, she is being blamed for company loss. stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop all thisAngry

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

u know u are so right in everything u said. The writers really need tostop torturing a young woman. It shows us that no matter what we do to satisfy a person it wont be enough. And also how dan gyan yell at jia when all she does is try to make the family happy. Rukmani that backstabbing shouldnt even help jia after what she did to jia. Shehkar dont even want to discuss him because he pisses me off really badly He is hot i am in love with him But what he is doing to jia and listening to netra and accepting her as his wife is making meAngry 

Go to top