Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 97

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Thanks for posting the picture Sneha.

Ok got one person on FB, who is working on the sets of KPC. Hope he post some pictures.

And another thing the guy who met AK few days back and AK told him that Sushant will get more screen space, the guy would be watching KPC before its release (working in the industry) so he told me he would give me the review of the movie.

Thanks for sharing the info Ashu...Yaay for Sushant!! Big smile

And Ooo...insider information...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Can't wait!!

Does anyone on the set have any idea about the production schedule...like how long before estimated packup?

Eeekkk!!!  I'm so excited...and so happy for Sushant...Big smile

And Sneha thanks for the pic and article...Big smile

Edited by ummesulaiman - 27 April 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 7)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
TFS

ummesulaiman

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

After the super duper success of the movie '3 Idiots', which was based on the novel of the famed writer Chetan Bhagat's 'Five Point Someone' , another  work, 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' Is being adapted for the big screen.

The film 'Kai Po Che' is being planned by Abhishek Kapoor of 'Rock On' fame. The movie also marks the debut of TV Actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh in the central roles.  Sushant Singh, who after his break from TV, is lying low and busy with the preparations of his lead character of Ishan in this movie.

Another of his co-actor from the television world Amit Sadh, will be seen in an equally important and parallel role.  Expectations will be very high from the film as the earlier work of the writer had met with a grand success thus, setting a benchmark for the others to follow.

Here's  wishing both the actors all the very best for their success in their new venture.

http://news.urlremoved/tv/5126-sushant-on-big-screen.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@majoni03:  Thanks for sharing Big smile

Yes expectations for the movie are high...
But knowing Sushant...he'll more than live up to them.Big smile

I wish him and the rest of the KPC team all the best...dil se.

stefanandre

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Just to let everyone know, Sushant is accepting friend requests on FB.

Request (originally suggested by Karen):

@all - just a suggestion: whoever is a friend of Sushant on facebook, please do post some encouraging comment, he seems to be liking people's comments and seems to respond to some comments, seems he is on fb cause he has accepted more friend requests; I am sure he would love receiving our words of encouragement. He has about 220 friends and not many comments. thanks Hug

Edited by ummesulaiman - 29 April 2012 at 7:14am

stefanandreAASUS

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Kind courtesy of Sneha (Sushantfan) - Today's Mid-day article

Hours after Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor tweeted that he's shooting Kai Po Che, the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life, followers were curious about the cast of the film.

The protagonists Govind, Ishaan and Omi will be played by TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, actor Raj Kumar Yadav (of MMS Ragini fame) and TV actor Amit Sadh. The three actors were chosen after auditioning 150 newcomers.

They are currently in Gujarat in a start-to-finish schedule for the film. Kapoor, who refused to talk about the cast, says, "We are shooting in Vadnagar, which is on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. We had some permission problems for shooting in Ahmedabad, so we chose this place which suits the novel's setting."

Back to directing
Kicked about his return to direction after three-and-a-half years, Kapoor says, "I've been working on scripts including the sequel of Rock On!!. It feels good to be back behind the camera. Not all novels render themselves to screen adaptations. But The 3 Mistakes Of My Life was simply waiting to go on screen."

About his alleged fall-out with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Kapoor says, "We had creative differences. I didn't think Farhan suited the character that he was going to play. However there's no fall-out. We're doing the sequel to Rock On!! right after I finish Kai Po Che. The script for the Rock On!! sequel is complete." 

Edited by stefanandre - 29 April 2012 at 8:45am

AASUSummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Credit: TOI

About Sushant debut with pictures

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/tv/stars/sushants-film-debut/articleshow/12878528.cms

AASUSummesulaiman

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Credit: IBN Live same info but posting for the picture

Mumbai: Hours after 'Rock On!!' director Abhishek Kapoor tweeted that he's shooting 'Kai Po Che', the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life', followers were curious about the cast of the film.

The protagonists Govind, Ishaan and Omi will be played by TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, actor Raj Kumar Yadav (of MMS Ragini fame) and TV actor Amit Sadh. The three actors were chosen after auditioning 150 newcomers.

They are currently in Gujarat in a start-to-finish schedule for the film. Kapoor, who refused to talk about the cast, says, "We are shooting in Vadnagar, which is on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. We had some permission problems for shooting in Ahmedabad, so we chose this place which suits the novel's setting."

TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput in 'Kai Po Che'

Back to directing

Kicked about his return to direction after three-and-a-half years, Kapoor says, "I've been working on scripts including the sequel of 'Rock On!!'. It feels good to be back behind the camera. Not all novels render themselves to screen adaptations. But 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' was simply waiting to go on screen."

About his alleged fall-out with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Kapoor says, "We had creative differences. I didn't think Farhan suited the character that he was going to play. However there's no fall-out. We're doing the sequel to 'Rock On!!' right after I finish 'Kai Po Che'. The script for the 'Rock On!!' sequel is complete."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamiyaAASUSummesulaiman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top