Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 97

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Thanks to Divya for this videoSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-stefanandreTazinSushantFan-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 6)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stefanandre

IF-Dazzler

stefanandre

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Credit of this article: Sneha (Sushantfan):

The Indian Express

The makers of the film adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's best-selling novel have been secretive about the cast of their film but it now seems that the cat is out of the bag.

The film titled 'Kai Po Che' will be starring TV actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh in 2 of the 3 main roles. Sushant, who debuts on the big screen with this film, will be playing the role of Ishaan - a cricketer. Sushant is best known for his role in 'Pavitra Rishta' and also featured in the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' where he won over everyone's hearts. Amit Sadh has also been seen in reality shows like 'Bigg Boss' and 'Nach Baliye' where he danced with his then girlfriend Neeru Bajwa.

Details of the other cast are yet to be ascertained. The film directed by Abhishek Kapoor is currently being shot in Gujarat.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-sushantfanAASUS-Xpress-ummesulaiman

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
ak tweeted just now..

1st night shoot of the schedule

Edited by sushantfan - 27 April 2012 at 11:15am

-salma-stefanandreummesulaimanAASUS-Xpress-

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

UTV Stars ? @UTVStars
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  Open

ABHISHEK KAPOOR'S "KAI PO CHE" WILL HAVE TV ACTORSSUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT AND AMIT SADH IN 2 OF THE 3 MAIN ROLES

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_Minty-Xpress-AASUS

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the picture Sneha.

Ok got one person on FB, who is working on the sets of KPC. Hope he post some pictures.

And another thing the guy who met AK few days back and AK told him that Sushant will get more screen space, the guy would be watching KPC before its release (working in the industry) so he told me he would give me the review of the movie.

stefanandresushantfanummesulaimanAASUS-Xpress-

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Thanks for posting the picture Sneha.

Ok got one person on FB, who is working on the sets of KPC. Hope he post some pictures.

And another thing the guy who met AK few days back and AK told him that Sushant will get more screen space, the guy would be watching KPC before its release (working in the industry) so he told me he would give me the review of the movie.

if only i knew to manage in crowded trains or cud drive down i wud come to dombivili(u stay there na) n hug u tight(u wudnt mind na)
love u..
n u are a bigger super star than sushant fr meStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_Mintyummesulaiman

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
oh sneha, u r sweet.. I was posting in FC don't know how come I posted it here..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresushantfan

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

'Three Mistakes of My Life' titled as 'Kai Po Che'

Updated on : Apr 27, 2012

Views:

'Three Mistakes of My Life' titled as 'Kai Po Che'

The on screen adaptation of novelistChetan Bhagat's bestseller novel 'Three Mistakes of My Life' has been titled as 'Kai Po Che'. 'So the name of the movie based on the 3 Mistakes of my life is 'Kai Po Che'', posted Bhagat on his Twitter page. Since the movie revolves around the state of Gujarat that is Ahmedabad the film has been titled in Gujarati. 

The movie is being helmed by UTV Motion Pictures and would be directed by Abhishek Kapoor of 'Rock On' fame. Though, Abhishek has not yet revealed the entire star cast of the film, he has hinted that newbie actor Ishaan would be seen in the film essaying central role of a cricketer in the film. Apparently, Kapoor has also started shooting of the film in Ahmedabad. 

'Exclusive Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say? Follow director Abhishek Kapoor for updates on the 3Mistakes movie, who is braving the Ahmadabad heat at the shoot. He also made Rock On!!' further tweeted the 39-year-old author.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreummesulaimanAASUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top