Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 59)

Post Reply New Post

Page 59 of 97

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Credit gaurav_ankita08...PR fourm

Pics of Wrap up party...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya_naziya-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 59)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
tfs

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Making 'Kai Po Che!' was tough, says director

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 | 5:01:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 3 Comments Making 'Kai Po Che!' was tough, says director

Director Abhishek Kapoor has wrapped up shooting for his upcoming film "Kai Po Che!", based on Chetan Bhagat's novel "The 3 Mistakes of My Life". He says it was a tough film to make.

kai po che

Director Abhishek Kapoor has wrapped up shooting for his upcoming film "Kai Po Che!", based on Chetan Bhagat's novel "The 3 Mistakes of My Life". He says it was a tough film to make.

"It is (has been) a difficult film to make and it took me more than two-and-a-half, three years to put this story together," Kapoor said at the wrap-up party held here after the film's shooting concluded.

"I think if you are not going to take a risk, you are not going to do anything new or path breaking. I think it was very important for me to make this movie, especially because it has got newcomers. Above everything else, I think it is a very important story to tell," he added.

"Kai Po Che!" marks the debut of TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput">Sushant Singh Rajput and also stars Amit Sadh, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amrita Puri. It is slated to release Jan 11, 2013.

"We have also cast newcomers, thanks to my producer. All in all, it has been a great experience and very satisfying to not have to go after stars to make the movie."

The cast of the film and producer Siddharth Roy Kapoor too were present at the party.

Kapoor, who earlier directed the youthful "Rock On!!", said that to adapt a book into a film is not an easy task.

"After I read the story, I felt that it is a good story and a film should be made on this. But it was not easy. To adapt a popular book into a film is an altogether different process. When you write a book, you can go into any direction. But a script's trajectory is totally different," he explained.

"You can't lose the audience's attention even for a second. A book, you can stop and read later. So it is a totally different animal to handle, totally different beast to tackle. I have learnt something new," said Kapoor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya_naziyaAASUSummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Same stuff...last 30 sec is different with a question directed at Susahnt Tongue

More rehash...but a tad bit different...

zoya_naziyaAASUS-Xpress-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Credit johncena2003...SSR FC #22

Edited by ummesulaiman - 28 November 2012 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya_naziyaAASUS

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Sushita's SBB seg. 

Credit : Ashu Naik

- - - - - - - - 
P.S. - I know I am not regular and don't comment a lot, so first of all sorry for that. But, I really appreciate all your efforts to keep us updated. Thank you so much. Hug

And a very very very big THANK YOU from all the silent member. Wink Big smile Hug You rock...all of u.

zoya_naziyaummesulaimanBeingAnonymous

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Credit AshuNaik...PR Forum

Uploaded by SAsceness - Nisha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAZiVrAzIzoya_naziya.Sunshine.-Xpress-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Credit majoni03...PR forum 

Gattu clicks Gujarat

Director Abhishek Kapoor set to bring out coffee table book of photographs he took while shooting for his film in the state

Abhishek Kapoor, or Gattu, as the industry refers to him, seems to have talents that go beyond directorial skills. While travelling through Gujarat for his upcoming film, Kai Po Che, Abhishek shot photographs that are now set to be compiled into a coffee table book.

A source says, "Abhishek and his team had an extraordinary journey while shooting through Gujarat. They've manage to capture the state in a new way (in the film). What you will see is the state as seen through the eyes of Abhishek, and those of the three friends in the film, played by Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar. The photographs that he's shot only further show how beautiful the landscape is."

The makers are currently in talks with publishers. The book, authored by Abhishek, will be a photo book with text annotations to each picture. The source adds, "The plan is to release the book across India, but only after the film hits theatres after February next year."

It seems that the idea of the book came to the team of Kai Po Che only after they had completed shooting for the film. The source says, "They had clicked many images, and while going through them, they realised what a vast collection they had. Because Gujarat plays such an important part in the film, they felt this was the best way to show their appreciation towards the state."

CrAZiVrAzI.Sunshine.zoya_naziya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top