Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 97

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Sushant posted saying '10days of shooting...living
Ishaan,gattu Rockks..!!'

Edited by AshuNaik - 24 April 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma--Shwetasri-stefanandreummesulaimanTazinSushantFan-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant Singh Rajput - Kai Po Che! (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Chetan Bhagat tweets..

chetan_bhagat Coming
up at 1pm. The
3mistakes movie name
and contest. Keep a
Gujarati friend handy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreAASUS

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing  Ashu.

Is it just me or has it suddenly gotten hot in here...Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreGuggu_MintyTazinSushantFan

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Revealed: First look of the actor in 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' film

Guess who stars in the film based on Chetan Bhagat's book 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life'?
By Usha Lakra
Wed, Apr 25, 2012 07:00:06 GMT

Revealed: First look of the actor in 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' film
Director Abhishek Kapoor of Rock On has started shooting for another big project. The talented filmmaker is wielding megaphone for the Bollywood adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller The 3 Mistakes Of My Life. Chetan Bhagat recently tweeted a pic from the sets and has given the audiences a guessing game to play. 

Chetan Bhagat ? writes, "@chetan_bhagat Exclusive: Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say?" The guy in the picture is clicked from the back wearing a t-shirt with name Ishaan (one of three main characters in Chetan's novel). So, going by the back look, it's tough to decide who the actor is. Earlier there were reports that TV actor Sushant Rajput aka Sushant Singh Rajput will play a pivotal role in the film. 

Abhishek Kapoor has also tweeted about the fresh cast of the film, "So humbling to be on a set with incredible new talent. Feels like my innocence is kept intact. No greater joy than rediscovering a lost one!" 

On the other hand, Chetan Bhagat is sure that the ladies will go gaga over the new Ishaan. Chetan had earlier posted on the account, "New DP. In honor of the new Ishaan that you shall soon see in the 3 Mistakes movie. All you ladies will go crazy over him, I promise." 

Going by the back of the actor, the guy does look like Sushant Singh Rajput, and also bears an uncanny resemblance to the actor Ranveer Singh. Abhishek Kapoor would like to keep the starcast in suspense for now. He says that an official announcement will be made soon about the film and the actors. 

Not only Ishaan, the movie's other two pivotal characters Omi and Govind are also looking good, says Abhishek Kapoor. Who do you think is the handsome Ishaan in the pic? Can't wait to see the three actors of The 3 Mistakes Of My Life.

Edited by sushantfan - 25 April 2012 at 6:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-stefanandreummesulaimanAASUS-Xpress-

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Chetan Bhagat's '3 Mistakes...' movie gets Gujarati title 'Kai Po Che'

Chetan Bhagat Books +  www.HomeShop18.com/C10 Million Books to choose from  Lowest Prices. Cash on delivery.Ads by Google
More Sharing ServicesShare|Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on stumbleuponShare on emailPrint
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:32 hrs

The movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's best selling novel '3 Mistakes of My Life' has got a Gujarati title "Kai Po Che".

"So the name of the movie based on the 3 Mistakes of my life is 'Kai Po Che'," Bhagat posted on Twitter.

The film is being produced by UTV and directed by "Rock On" filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor. It follows the story of three friends based in the city of Ahmedabad.

Kapoor has begun the shooting in the city but is yet to reveal the starcast of the film.

The 38-year-old author posted an image which shows the character of Ishaan, who plays cricket.

"Exclusive Still from the 3 Mistakes movie. What say? Follow director Abhishek Kapoor for updates on the 3Mistakes movie, who is braving the Ahmadabad heat at the shoot. He also made Rock On!!," he added.

Bhagat's two other novels, 'Five Point Someone' and 'One Night @ the Call Center', have inspired films "3 Idiots" and "Hello" respectively. Though the later was not a success but the former became the biggest hit of 2009.

-salma--Shwetasri-stefanandreummesulaimanAASUS-Xpress-

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ushant Singh Rajput was offered lead role in Hate Story!
Sushant Singh Rajput was offered lead role in Hate Story!

8 hours ago
Had everything fallen at the right place then Vikram Bhatt's Hate Story might have proved the launch pad for TV heartthrob Sushant Singh Rajput aka the once upon a time Manav of Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta.

Buzz states that while Sushant was a part of the daily he was offered the lead role in Hate Story, however, things couldn't materialize and the actor opted out of it. As per a source, "Sushant was approached to play main lead for the movie Hate Story. Ankita Lokhande akaArchana was heard telling on the sets that Sushant was offered the movie but Ekta Kapoor requested Sushant to stay back and continue with his role as Manav, till the time she managed to find replacement for him. Ankita laughed and thanked god that Sushant didn't take up the role."

When Sushant was approached by the sources he refused to make any sort of comment on the same. Meanwhile, it is notable that Sushant had decided to back out of Pavitra Rishta as he was willing to try his luck in Bollywood and also aimed at dabbling at direction.

Recently, we had even heard Sushant being offered a role in Rock On fame director Abhishek Kapoor's next based on Chetan Bhagat's 3 Mistakes of My Life.

Let's see which film actually sees the actor making his foray into films!

Edited by sushantfan - 25 April 2012 at 9:29am

-salma--Shwetasri-stefanandreummesulaimanAASUS-Xpress-

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Kai Po Che: Film based on Chetan Bhagat's 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life' 

New Delhi: The name of the movie based on the book 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life' is revealed. Chetan Bhagat, the author of the book, has revealed the name of the film on micro blogging site Twitter. He tweets," So the name of the movie based on the 3 Mistakes of my life is 'Kai Po Che'.

He also announced a contest simultaneously. Bhagat tweets," What does #kaipoche mean and when is it used? That's the contest. Hashtag #kaipoche in your answer. Win Ipod Nanos, signed books."

This is not the first time when Chetan Bhagat's book is getting adapted into a film. His earlier books such as 'One Night @ the Call Center' and 'Five Point Someone' have been made into films by the names 'Hello' and '3 Idiots' respectively.

Kai Po Che: Film based on Chetan Bhagat's 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life'

The film is being directed by Abhishek Kapoor, who had earlier directed 'Rock On' with Farhan Akhtar and Arjun Rampal in the lead, however this was not his first film. Kapoor had started his career as director in the year 2006 with Sohail Khan starrer 'Aryan'.

'Hello', directed by Atul Agnihotri, was not received with much enthusiasm at the box office, but Rajkumar Hirani's '3 Idiots' created records at the ticket window, so the makers of 'Kai Po Che' would be hoping for another good finish

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma--Shwetasri-ummesulaiman-Xpress-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Link to TOI article on Sushant as Ishaan in Kai Po Chai:

Credit :  Originally posted by Tanu in PR forum

Edited by ummesulaiman - 25 April 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-stefanandreTazinSushantFanAASUS

Post Reply New Post