Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Credit AshuNaik...PR Forum

Uploaded by SAsceness - Nisha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=qs72sPAi_3Y[/YOUTUBE]
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Credit majoni03...PR forum 

Gattu clicks Gujarat

Director Abhishek Kapoor set to bring out coffee table book of photographs he took while shooting for his film in the state

Abhishek Kapoor, or Gattu, as the industry refers to him, seems to have talents that go beyond directorial skills. While travelling through Gujarat for his upcoming film, Kai Po Che, Abhishek shot photographs that are now set to be compiled into a coffee table book.

A source says, "Abhishek and his team had an extraordinary journey while shooting through Gujarat. They've manage to capture the state in a new way (in the film). What you will see is the state as seen through the eyes of Abhishek, and those of the three friends in the film, played by Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar. The photographs that he's shot only further show how beautiful the landscape is."

The makers are currently in talks with publishers. The book, authored by Abhishek, will be a photo book with text annotations to each picture. The source adds, "The plan is to release the book across India, but only after the film hits theatres after February next year."

It seems that the idea of the book came to the team of Kai Po Che only after they had completed shooting for the film. The source says, "They had clicked many images, and while going through them, they realised what a vast collection they had. Because Gujarat plays such an important part in the film, they felt this was the best way to show their appreciation towards the state."

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Credit  AshuNaik...PR Forum

The stars of Kai Po Che...

stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Credit: Tanmi🤗

Go jump off a cliff

Lead actors of Abhishek Kapoor's next take a 60-foot leap for a shot without protective harnesses

Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar recently proved to be daredevils. The boys who play the lead roles in Abhishek Kapoor's next film, Kai Po Che, jumped off a 60foot fort straight into the sea.

Apparently, it was a shot that wasn't initially part of the film. Manish Hariprasad, creative director, studios, Disney UTV says, "The jump was never planned. But when Abhishek reached the Diu Fort, he was mesmerised by the sea that was visible from there. He came up with the idea of getting the actors to jump off it and into the water. So we made arrangements to shoot the scene the very next day."

The boys performed the stunt without any equipment and the scene was supervised by action director Parvez Sheikh. Ask him about this and he says, "Abhishek wanted the sequence to look very real, so using body doubles was out of the question. There was tremendous risk involved. We had to wait for the high tide as there were boulders around the fort and doing this stunt while the tide was out was too dangerous and could have been lifethreatening."

Parvez points out that the boys were made to go through the drill to make sure that they knew their exact landing position and from where they would have to take the jump. Parvez adds, "The scene has turned out to be visually spectacular."

Credit for the second picture - Sneha🤗

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Sushant has begun shooting his YRF film opposite Parineeti...here is a pic from the shooting...

Credit AshuNaik...PR Forum

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Another pic from the YRF film.

Credit Sneha...

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Credit AshuNaik...PR forum

Raj Kumar Hirani had to wait for Yashraj

Everyone involved with[ Raj Kumar Hirani's next film P.K including Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput'can breathe a sigh of relief. Aamir has finally sorted out his date pile-up.PK finally takes off in April.

Aamir Khan's extensive involvement with his television show Satyamev Jayate had a snowballing effect on his film schedules. While Dhoom 3 was delayed , Raj Kumar Hirani's P.K which was to start late 2012 had to be pushed forward to 2013. And Hirani happily complied.In fact the affable director has gladly adjusted his film's schedules, and asked the film's other two lead actors Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput to also adjust their schedules according to Aamir's rather-challenged date-diary.

And the two young actors, busy in their own right , have woven their other commitments around the P.K schedules. Says a source, "Who wouldn't bend backwards for an Aamir Khan film? Both Anushka and Sushant have juggled their dates in accordance with Aamir's schedules. Aamir has had to do a lot of adjustment and that included time for the promotion of Talaash. Aamir also took time off to go on the Haj pilgrimage. Anushka and Sushant have gone out of their way to adjust their dates.

"Apparently newbie Sushant Singh's dates for Hirani and Yashraj film (directed by Maneesh Sharma) had to be adjusted because of Aamir's scrambled schedules. "But since Raju Hirani had happily pushed forward P.K to let Aamir complete Dhoom 3, Yashraj adjusted Sushant and his leading lady Parineeti's dates to give the young actor elbowroom for PK," says our source. Contrary to some malicious reports apparently being spread by expelled crew members of P.K Aamir Khan and Raj Kumar Hirani are definitely getting together again for P.K. We have it from reliable sources from the P.K crew that Aamir, Sushant and Anushka start shooting in April 2013 for the film. Says a source, "Aamir's schedule for P.K has been pushed to a few months ahead. That's because it was cutting it really close to the last two schedules of Dhoom 3 which has been delayed. Aamir didn't want to jump straight from Dhoom 3 to P.K. They are two completely different worlds and very contrasting characters for Aamir to play.

"Aamir and Raj Kumar Hirani's spokespersom confirms, "Aamir starts shooting for P.K from April. The reports of the delay are being spread by someone who is no more with the film's crew.

Fatima_Q thumbnail
credit: arviasharocks, PR forum

our hero made the list🥳

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The news that Sushant and Parineeti have started the shoot excited me :D
I can't imagine how adorable they will look together <3
I'm just waiting for some official shots of these two. Till then, I have made 2 siggies. I promise to make better ones next time ;)

FREE TO USE

CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you everyone for sharing so much news and pictures with me.
when i read in the newspaper i want to show everyone in my home. but all will shout at me. 
i read all you members posting and enjoying and i also enjoy myself.
thank you so much.
thank you for well maintained thread.