Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just to let everyone know, Sushant is accepting friend requests on FB.

Request (originally suggested by Karen):

@all - just a suggestion: whoever is a friend of Sushant on facebook, please do post some encouraging comment, he seems to be liking people's comments and seems to respond to some comments, seems he is on fb cause he has accepted more friend requests; I am sure he would love receiving our words of encouragement. He has about 220 friends and not many comments. thanks 🤗
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kind courtesy of Sneha (Sushantfan) - Today's Mid-day article

Hours after Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor tweeted that he's shooting Kai Po Che, the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life, followers were curious about the cast of the film.

The protagonists Govind, Ishaan and Omi will be played by TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, actor Raj Kumar Yadav (of MMS Ragini fame) and TV actor Amit Sadh. The three actors were chosen after auditioning 150 newcomers.

They are currently in Gujarat in a start-to-finish schedule for the film. Kapoor, who refused to talk about the cast, says, "We are shooting in Vadnagar, which is on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. We had some permission problems for shooting in Ahmedabad, so we chose this place which suits the novel's setting."

Back to directing
Kicked about his return to direction after three-and-a-half years, Kapoor says, "I've been working on scripts including the sequel of Rock On!!. It feels good to be back behind the camera. Not all novels render themselves to screen adaptations. But The 3 Mistakes Of My Life was simply waiting to go on screen."

About his alleged fall-out with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Kapoor says, "We had creative differences. I didn't think Farhan suited the character that he was going to play. However there's no fall-out. We're doing the sequel to Rock On!! right after I finish Kai Po Che. The script for the Rock On!! sequel is complete." 

Edited by stefanandre - 11 years ago
stefanandre thumbnail
Credit: TOI

About Sushant debut with pictures

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/tv/stars/sushants-film-debut/articleshow/12878528.cms
stefanandre thumbnail

Credit: IBN Live same info but posting for the picture

Mumbai: Hours after 'Rock On!!' director Abhishek Kapoor tweeted that he's shooting 'Kai Po Che', the movie adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life', followers were curious about the cast of the film.

The protagonists Govind, Ishaan and Omi will be played by TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput, actor Raj Kumar Yadav (of MMS Ragini fame) and TV actor Amit Sadh. The three actors were chosen after auditioning 150 newcomers.

They are currently in Gujarat in a start-to-finish schedule for the film. Kapoor, who refused to talk about the cast, says, "We are shooting in Vadnagar, which is on the outskirts of Ahmedabad. We had some permission problems for shooting in Ahmedabad, so we chose this place which suits the novel's setting."

Back to directing

Kicked about his return to direction after three-and-a-half years, Kapoor says, "I've been working on scripts including the sequel of 'Rock On!!'. It feels good to be back behind the camera. Not all novels render themselves to screen adaptations. But 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life' was simply waiting to go on screen."

About his alleged fall-out with Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Kapoor says, "We had creative differences. I didn't think Farhan suited the character that he was going to play. However there's no fall-out. We're doing the sequel to 'Rock On!!' right after I finish 'Kai Po Che'. The script for the 'Rock On!!' sequel is complete."

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chetan_bhagat On the
sets of 'kai po che', the
3mistakes adaptation, in
vadnagar,gujarat. Hero
gets gyaan from
director:

chetan_bhagat Surreal
to see book come to life.
The temple, shops,
cricket ground. It is all
there. For real now.

chetan_bhagat So the
person playing Ishaan
was AIEEE rank 7 once.
No really. Will tell u tomo
kaun hai.
Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
wishing best of luck to sushant.. looking forward to it..

thanks for sharing
Fatima_Q thumbnail
We already know its Sushant...😆 

Yaay!!  😃

Thanks Ashu for sharing the pic.
stefanandre thumbnail
Credit: Sonii of PR Forum

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Eeekkk!!!!  The movie poster is out!!!  

It is absolutely beautiful!!

Thanks Karen for the PM and Sonii for the poster pic.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CB tweets
Yes,
Sushant Singh Rajput
plays Ishaan in Kai Po
Che. This is what he
looks like right now. Not
a photoshopped picmypict.me/mWJMm

chetan_bhagat Raj
Kumar Yadav plays the