Diya Aur Baati Hum

WU-23April[Cooking lesson starts]

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugarush thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ramya
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update ...
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is a head ache to watch this minute by minute torture. Sandhya 's IQ level is decreasing day by day. Her not knowing dalchini ( cinamon) and bringing dal and chini is utter shame to any normal woman. We can feel okay if she doesn't know continental food and their ingedients. Further how can she forget the first lesson she learned about making dough for kachoris? She was pouring water directly without mixing ghee in the dry aata/maida.
Then she  couldn't make a round kachori while daily she is shown serving food to all after preparing by herself.
Last but not the least is she  spilled the ghee all over the kitchen.
It is an eye sore to watch her reaction for Suraj's taunts. I don't know what pleasue the CVs are getting by all this.
I will stop watching this bakwas show for some days and read updates once in a while.

Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...!!!
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update. thank god even i didn't watch. as for the dalchinni thing, will be surprised if suraj darling would know what cinnamon is or even jaggery (gur) even though he uses it everyday. there is not only misunderstanding but miscommunication due to difference in educational qualification. she is a girl who has studied in an english medium school and never stepped foot in the kitchen, how is she to know about it. if her brother had married her to a guy of the same qualifications as her, she would have had a servant to do all the jobs for her and never have to step foot in the kitchen. cut her some slack guys , she is trying her best in a situation where any self respecting girl would put the full family in jail and walk off. ok sandy is an idiot, no use defending her, i just contradicted myself.

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!! Yesterday's episode was a torture and pain for both Sandhya and us, the viewers!! How long will they show us Suraj and Bhabho taking turns to taunt and irritate Sandhya, and she quietly bearing all this?? When will we get to see something different??Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU rangili. ðŸ¤—
rajagra14 thumbnail
We are being taken for a ride