Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Looked amazing

Right from showing the Meenakshi's side her home she walking to the busstop

She changing into the employee uniform and her dreaming the darkness spot light and the ambiance,

The mall. the ASA stage

It seemed like a Movie on television ClapClap

Nothing loud just to the point at their places.

Coming to DC's office It was just WOW..Rohan exhausted and sleeping in the screening room...

The Chamchi assistant of DC donno her name as yet, LOLLOL walking down and telling her that DC is coming to see the Audition..

And there comes our Man Dev Chopra but still not called that just DC and he walks up the flight of stairs the BG I think even Bhanu pointed out has a lot of blending ...

And the way he is coming with the cup of coffee.. and Tada Rohan thinks it is sachin with coffe magar DC was there and with the way he gave the cup and took it back alsoLOLLOLLOL

The room the mini auditorium types and DC man hi man scrutinizing the candidates and if he did'nt like anyone he blow them out LOLLOLLOL

Attitude tho bantha hai akhir he is the BOSS !! The trendy one the one how can get the right thing out...

Then later at Meenakshi's house sitting on the floor, the poverty was just raw and shown how they are living 

Very crisp in showing the aspects

Earlier 20 minutes I thought was short but got used to it, Now 30 minutes they showed many areas of the show and the dimensions...

I was still greedy to see more of DC. the Precap was interesting and tomorrow more of DC's office I hope will be shown Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesA-HELPING-HANDsaveeta24abhina_roksxXxNoreen786xXxApoorvaFanpoo_sanizorasdpsanmolanjubalazee10swethasyam08Priyank.LadyDabangg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The whole setup of ASA" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
well said di.

hehehe the way DC said rohan 'agar mujhe tumhe sab samjhana pare toh tumhari worth kya hai'LOL
]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24xXxNoreen786xXxasdpsanmolswethasyam08Priyank.shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesome post Shanti!!

u have described it so perfectly. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessaveeta24asdpsanmolPriyank.shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Chamchi must be Sandhya , I like her . She is the only one who knows the real DC and she looks extremely royal to him.Big smile. Awesome Shanti, I love reading posts more, keep them coming.Clap

Edited by rekha03 - 23 April 2012 at 10:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Priyank.shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Chamchi must be Sandhya , I like her . She is the only one who knows the real DC and she looks extremely royal to him.Big smile. Awesome Shanti, I love reading posts more, keep them coming.Clap
Yes she knows the real DC Embarrassed.. Tomorrow he will tell her his thought of getting Meenakshi to join the crowd..

I noticed there was a million things running in his head when he saw meenakshi's mom slap her , he has definitely has something personally to when he wanted to chase his dream..

The only reason that Yeah choti jagah say hai and being from the slums is one reason to see how she can sustain the travel to fame , but he has his own zenith in that also

Different expressions of DC is making him a complex character 

saveeta24asdpsanmolswethasyam08

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Well said lovely first epi and so much unfolded.never seen before..this same epi would have taken like 3-5 epi as we normally watch... like emotional dose on meenakshi's state.her poverty etc..nothing about that..

no dragging and everything at a fast pace and believe me we dont miss anything..

Well picturised from slum to DC office..

The best DC character in one epi we are like who is DC really as we got so many shades of his character in one single episode..brilliant by the creative team and to make it believable on screen..one talented actor..Apu..Clap

Edited by saveeta24 - 24 April 2012 at 12:01am

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yeah Shanti, I think that DC has been through all this and he has paid his price too to achieve his dreams. He has a first-hand experience and so could recognize Meenakshi  and her condition as soon as he saw her mom slap her. He got the whole picture and his mind started working overtime. He realized that she will be the crowd puller... Apu was too good in playing varied emotions in such a short span of time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yes Anju I liked it its well presented. Its going with the standards the presentation is lifted to watching  a short film each 30 minute on televsion 

asdpsanmolanjubalaswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.