PSH Weekly Discussion Thread :23/4 - 27/4

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

You can discuss each episode in this thread so we can have continuous discussion. Mods can you make this a sticky please. Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_F-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH Weekly Discussion Thread :23/4 - 27/4" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
23/04/12 episode.

I cant believe that these people left her mother lying floor. how heartless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_Fshivamala

Dia_F

Dia_F

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

23/04/12 episode.

I agree with you Oma, seeing Sugni's mother alone on the floor was very sad, it just shows what status these women have in society: none. Gulabiya is the mother of one of Jwala Thakur's daughter, but he did nothing to help her because she is the other woman, even if he did show some concern. Powerful men are using these women for fun and don't want anything to do with them when they are in need. They want to enjoy themselves and not to take care of an other woman when they have their own wife and family to look after. 

The other women also didn't help her, maybe they were not allowed, but most probably they were afraid of becoming sick themselves and not being able to dance and feed their families. 

Edited by etna - 24 April 2012 at 4:28am

OmaRamdass-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by etna

I agree with you Oma, seeing Sugni's mother alone on the floor was very sad, it just shows what status these women have in society: none. Gulabiya is the mother of one of Jwala Thakur's daughter, but he did nothing to help her because she is the other woman, even if he did show some concern. Powerful men are using these women for fun and don't want anything to do with them when they are in need. They want to enjoy themselves and not to take care of an other woman when they have their own wife and family to look after. 

The other women also didn't help her, maybe they were not allowed, but most probably they were afraid of becoming sick themselves and not being able to dance and feed their families. 

This makes sense. I was wondering why and how they could leave her like that, and not try to persuade the driver to take her along.  

Dia_F-Nakshatra-OmaRamdass

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

23/04/12 episode.

me too was shocked to see her alone on the floor. cant believe the same women had tried to help sugni frm jwala thakur's son but did nothing for gulabiya. guess they were helpless and as someone said were not allowed to help her.

that thakur jwala singh do have a soft corner for gulabiya, but again him being THAKUR, he cant  help his bedni
n risk his fame Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
The older brother and his wife are shady. I thought it right when the wife said not at all sincerely--what can we do, we are grateful for you, you are the breadwinner, we  know we are dependent on you that's why we're not forcing you, that's why (her husband) has not asked for hookah money, and he is making do.

Again came her sudden defence of the need to fix the roof.  

I can excuse their smiling at Sugni's decision to do the dance.

The other uncle and aunt are so much more appreciative and sincere, even if he stupidly and thoughtlessly gave lost that money. At least he was honest about it.

Edited by likarsh - 26 April 2012 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.