Members Lounge

Continue the Story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!  Me and my friends were doing this through e-mails and it turned out to be pretty funny so I thought we could try it here!

Its really simple:  I'll start off with a sentence and the next person adds any sentence they like to it...but remember..only one sentence! The next person can also copy whatever the previous person had and add onto it so that we get an entire story by the end of this.

For example:

person 1: Once upon a time there was a prince.

Person 2: Once upon a time there was a prince.  he was a curel and mean brat.

Person 3: Once upon a time there was a prince.  he was a curel and mean brat. In his kingdom, there lived a princess wanna be brat.

etc etc etc.  OR  we can just add a sentence that comes to our mind after reading the previous person's sentence...sort of like rapid fire.

So I'll start off with this:

It was raining outside my window.

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 23 April 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-H2SO4-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Continue the Story" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-H2SO4-

IF-Achieverz

-H2SO4-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
nice gameLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top