Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pawan Shankarji...please act

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aa07

Groupbie

aa07

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Been following this serial almost since the beginning. Can Pawan shankar act? He seems to display the same emotions no matter what the scene is. Love, hate, confusion, anger...the same experession. Really wish he could show some different expression on his face once in a while...Look at Mona's acting as her world is changing and contrast with Pawans expressions in the same scenes...no confusion, dilemma, hatered, anger...nothing...does anybody feel that he even loves Anushka? Today in the courtroom as well...the same blank look while Mona now goes into the silent anger mode but can still break down with the kids. This is not about actor bashing...a genuine POV. Is he always this bland? never seen him in any other serial so dont know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

singhalharshOneandallSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pawan Shankarji...please act" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I have seen him in another serial on star one "siddhant" ... he was fabulous ! beyond fabulous ... ironically it was his first serial

his role was of a hard hitting lawyer who is fighting for the poor ... he brought so much dignity and intelligence to the role ...

I am also disappointed with him in this serial ... but i thin part of it is the character ... he is playing such a wimpy, loser sort of role ... i think he himself is bored out of his mind and is just sleep walking through the  serial

but 'siddhant' was wow ! ... try to catch some episodes of it on youtube ... fantastic serial amd pawan would just draw you in

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

j_veenuprattsleavesandwavesblytonSuper KoolSamraat_92

Tereliye06

Groupbie

Tereliye06

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's pawans fault in my opinion. It's the way how his character is portrayed and the flow of the show. In my opinion the way I see it to me  he seems immature, selfish, dumb, someone who hasn't learned much in life other then to become big. Him acting like this makes it even more interesting to watch. He's acting good and so is mona. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanSuper Kool

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tereliye06

I don't think it's pawans fault in my opinion. It's the way how his character is portrayed and the flow of the show. In my opinion the way I see it to me  he seems immature, selfish, dumb, someone who hasn't learned much in life other then to become big. Him acting like this makes it even more interesting to watch. He's acting good and so is mona. 

Exactly why I can't still fathom, why a successful and beautiful woman like Anushka like him this much.Ouch I too have to agree. Whether he is a bad actor or his character is such a wimp, and he is doing a brilliant job, can't make out. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghoshmedha

pratts

pratts

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

I have seen him in another serial on star one "siddhant" ... he was fabulous ! beyond fabulous ... ironically it was his first serial

his role was of a hard hitting lawyer who is fighting for the poor ... he brought so much dignity and intelligence to the role ...

I am also disappointed with him in this serial ... but i thin part of it is the character ... he is playing such a wimpy, loser sort of role ... i think he himself is bored out of his mind and is just sleep walking through the  serial

but 'siddhant' was wow ! ... try to catch some episodes of it on youtube ... fantastic serial amd pawan would just draw you in

I too saw him in siddhant and was wow, I in fact thought he would be the next big thing on telly and a lot of shows will want him after siddhant.  But I am sad to see that he has agreed to this nonsubstance role--even if it is just for the income--this role has done injustice to the pawan we saw in siddhant

Edited by pratts - 24 April 2012 at 3:22am

Super Kool

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Agree with you totally.. 

Pawan Shankar has let me down big time as Pradeep. 
He's as boring as his name sounds. lol. No offence. Ekta really has put least effort in this show. And it shows. 

Pawan, you were so awesome in Siddhant! What happened? 
The character being of a loser is no excuse. He's just not doing his bit.

ghoshmedha

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I have to agree, he is such a fine actor but such a misfit in this show. But I think its more of a problem with the writing. Pradeep as a character is just not etched out well, they have made him boring and dumb. What more can an actor do with this type of characterization. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.