India-Forums

Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand
Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand

I LOVE AMAR UPADHYAY(RAJ)

sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged
WONT U GUYS AGREE WITH ME THAT AMAR IS A KILLER ACTOR. GOSH HE DID SUCH A NICE JOB IN DES MEIN.. I WENT TO THE INDIAN STORE AND STARTED WATCHING IT AGAIN JUST TO SEE HIS SEXY FACE. I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS ACTING. HE BECOMES SO INTO IT, HOW DO I SAY THIS HE IS JUST LIKE A FANTASTIC PERSON/ACTOR. AMAR ALSO DID A BETTER ROLE AS THE EVIL BUT HOT ROHIT SHARMA THAN VARUN, VARUN DOESNT LOOK LIKE A PERSON WHO WOULD FIGHT, SORRY VARUN BUT U DONT SUIT THAT ROHIT ROLE.
    I HOPE I MEET AMAR AND TELL HIM HE IS LIKE THE BEST, I MEAN THE GREATEST. PLEZ CONT UR ACTING CAREER, U ROCK. I WILL WATCH DES MEIN WHEN AMAR COMES BACK AFTER ANU TRIES TO KILL HIM. HE ROCKS!!!! I WISH I WAS A DIRECTOR SO I CAN GIVE HIM A ROLE IN MY FILMS, I AM SURE HE WILL BE ON MY LIST. AMAR I LOVE U. SOMEDAY I HOPE TO MEET U.
    GIRLS DONT U AGREE!!!! LOL

-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey i love him too...he is so good looking..hope to see him acting in a new serial..and also moviesssssEmbarrassed
sangetta Newbie
sangetta
sangetta

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I MEAN SERIOUSLY HE IS THE BOMB. GOSH HE IS SO HOT. HE HAS THIS KILLER FACE. HIS VOICE, THE BEST, I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS     " HELLO MISS OUCH." IN DES MEIN!! HE IS SO DAM CUTE. I MEAN I HAVE TONS OF HIS PICS. GOSH I DONT HAVE ENOUGH INFO ABOUT HIM. I MEAN, FOR ONCE I JUST WANT TO TELL HIM, HE ROCKS. I AM NOW WATCHING DES MEIN.. FOR THE THIRD TIME AND FRIENDZ R GOIN NUTS CAUSE EVERY TIME HIS FACE IS ON, ILL YELL HE IS SO DAM HOT!! HOTTIE WITH A BODY. HE HAS TO MAKE MORE MOVIES HE ROCKS, I MEAN I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM. DOESNT HIS FACE SEND A CHILL THROUGH UR BODY. THE BEST ACTOR IN THE WORLD!!! I HAVE ONE GOAL IN LIFE IS TO MEET AMAR!! I HOPE I DO!!! I WONDER WHERE HE LIVES. HIS WIFE IS HECKA LUCKY!!   Y R THE HOT DAZZLING GUYS TAKIN!! AHH!
vedali_29 Newbie
vedali_29
vedali_29

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

YEsssssssssssssssssss.......... a sure he is.Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index