FF: Fate-Mate Updated Part 19 - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear... just beautiful story... plz update soon... and do send me the PM... :DπŸ˜ƒ
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
😭🀒😭
Hey, your story reminded me of my teenage (which was like a decade back!!!) when we girls were so obsessed with sun signs and Linda Goodman and used to spin so many dreams about our dream guy just like that  πŸ˜†
Glad to see a story where a dream of prince charming is getting fulfilled πŸ˜‰
Very beautifully crafted story and brilliantly written - am waiting for the next update !!! πŸ‘ 
oh my god how many question she is having in her mind πŸ˜†
really i loved ur ff plz update soonπŸ‘
nd pm me😊
weekends over...please update!!!
excellent story..
read all d parts just now...
i absolutely luved it...

plz, plz pm me when u update
Dear readers:
Please be patient - I am working on the next chapter...I know I am making you wait but believe me...I am trying my best to finish it...it was just a busy weekend (EXTREMELY BUSY) and I am trying to finish up as soon as I am home...last night I got home after mid-night and I was working on the story until 1:30 am...then i got really exhausted...I was out the whole day today, just came back home...saw all the messages...(very touched btw) and I have again started working on it...I have an hour before I have to leave again...so TRUST ME...ALL the available time i have...I am utilizing it all...ALL. Sorry to keep you waiting - hopefully I will have it updated within 24 hours...sorry for the delay - please be patient and BIG THANKS TO ALL for reading Fate-Mate and following it.
I M WORKING ON IT...WILL UPLOAD ASAP
Thanks
Sincerely
-Karmachameleon
W
A
I
T
I
N
G

F
O
R

T
H
E

U
P
D
A
T
E

E
A
G
E
R
L
Y

😳

Dear Readers: Thank you for patiently waiting for the updates. I seriously wish I was able to update more often...I just have too many things going on right now which delays the updates. But I APPRECIATE your patience and would like to thank each and everyone of you who is reading Fate-Mate, liking it, appreciating it and patiently waiting for the updates.

It's very hard to dedicate any chapter to one particular reader, only because there are so many loyal readers who wait for the updates very patiently...but I do have someone who I like to dedicate this update to:

Fate-Mate Part 11 dedicated to: Appy_Indy; in addition to being a loyal reader, THANKS A BUNCH appy_indyfor creating a banner for Fate-Mate, that too without asking, I appreciate your time and support, it's perfect, in addition to that - thanks for advertising Fate-Mate to your IF friends...I seriously didn't think you liked Fate-Mate so much...you made my day...Enjoy the update!

P.S. I am again overwhelmed by the response I received from all the readers, I would like to thank each and every one of you for appreciating Fate-Mate, it's very close to my heart! Love you all! It's lot of pressure to provide you with better and better updates after such tremendous response...I am little nervous now...I hope you all will like this update.

Ssnair: Please don't cry, here is the update - Finally!

Gogreen: Thanks for Understanding! Enjoy the update

Fate-Mate Part 11 (A)

THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

-KARMACHAMELEON

Edited by karmachameleon - 10 years ago