Amrit Manthan

*IMPORTANT*--PLEASE READ!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Amrit manthan is on number 63 on chaska metre...it does not deserve to be there...its place is in the top 10 shows...why is this forum soo "INACTIVE" no one gives updates...less people comment...its leading to low rating..

Its my request to all of u to comment on the videos and pics..so that the ratings shoulld increase..

And some one should please volunteer to write the daily updates..
We should make this forum active...please guys!!

Love,
Shaimah...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*IMPORTANT*--PLEASE READ!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i agreee yaar
but i watch the episode like a day later so i can do updates but they would be late

also i think we should have a promotional siggy contest for this forum and that can actually attract a few peeps

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
^so true yaar...i hink it might  be cause not many exteremly popular faces are attached with this show thats why not many peeps watch it

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

ya it deserves to be among the top shows

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.