Posted: 11 years ago
Waseem Sabir

This Dude of Just  33yrs of Age is the Captain of this ship called PHIR SUBAH HOGI ! ! !   India Forums can u get an exclusive interview of this man who is also the man behind a show like MARYAADA

http://rangmunchtv.blogspot.in/2011/11/director-psyche-waseem-sabir.html

A fantastic Interview of the Director Must read

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/kaelidoscope/director-menu/item/800-i-like-playing-with-emotions-waseem-sabir

Thanks for the information, hope he can start another show with Avinash and Rubina love story.
What a Brilliant Friday Episode...

The Director Rocks... loved the scene between mother and daughter... also the whole Vikram helping SUgni Scene Brilliant Execution... What i like About Waseem Sabir (Director) he's very Simple in his taking but very very Strong Narrative ...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Till now the story is progressing well and and directed well
Direction Is So Superb.Hats Off To Him
Once Again ... Brilliant Monday Episode... in fact the whole of last week was fantastic... Simple Scenes , simply executed ...

Waseem Sabir The Director Rocks... i believe these guys r shooting very hurriedly as they do not have any episode bank, today they shoot for tomms episode and even in this such situations the episodes churned out r BRILLIANT
Todays Epsiode... Take a bow... Waseem Sabir  (Director) Another fantastic and very very sensitive episode, with a hit of another side of Vikram Thakur.

India Froums we need Such Directors and Actors Interview, this is rite now the most happening show story performance and look wise

3 cheersss...
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Waseem Sabir ... Thank u Sir for such a Brilliant Episode...