Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_in thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Tusli reveals Mandira-Mihir relationship before Savita. A lots of scenes during that track were very emotional.

Tulsi and Ansh hospital scene after she shot Ansh.

*missperfect* thumbnail

there is some more

1. when ansh was marrying nandini n karan was standing there looking a nandini

2.in switzerland when tulsi gets to know that karan is nice n ansh is evil.she says to karan that you r my son.

3.karan marying tanya but still has memories of nandini

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
when tulsi tells savita that mandira is still alive!!🀒
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeap there are many emotional scenes..1 when tulsi finds out about mihir's death 2.when after shooting ansh andtulsi & ansh in hospital 3. when tulsi finds out aobut mihir & mandira & karan. there are many many more which made me cry. nice topic 😊
navpreity thumbnail

WHEN VISHAL JUMPS FROM THE TRALY ON THE ICE  AND DIES ON THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSERY . AND SHOBA CRIES 😭😭 ALOT, I MEAN ALOT😭.THAT WAS SUCH A TOUCHING SCENE.GOD I FEEL VERY BAD FOR HER. 

drone_fan thumbnail
i think mihirs death scene is every1's all time fav emotionl scene!
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where mihir dies n tulsi finds out n where tulsi tells savitha about mihirs affair😭
sportsguy131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi

one of the best emotional scene is when tulsi finds out mihir is dead, n the one when karan is is fighting 4 his mothers rights n he comes 2 the party b4 ganga n sahil, n gautum n tisha's wedding n he says something 2 gautum n gautam hits him in the head, n also when karan finds out the truth about his mother, n also when damini has 2 choose btween gautam n karan n she goes 2 karan's house n gives him back a necklace (a symbol of their lov). n also when ganga goes 2 tulsi n begs her 2 let her n sahil b 2gether.

i lov alot of sad scenes  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😊

i like the same scenes!

Xentrix thumbnail

There are just so many of them..everyday is a tear jerker. However, there's one that stands apart in my memory. It's the one where Nandini gets married to Ansh and Karan is torn apart. And another scene where he has to go to the hotel where Ansh and Nandini are right after the wedding. That entire episode had me in tears...and KAran cring didn't help either.😭