Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
THANX 4 THE REPLIES!bUT I WANT MORE!PLZ REPLY!PLZ PLZ PLZ!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its hard to decide, thr is a LOT but a recent one is when karan/nandini meet in hospital after she comes out of coma!! it was a reeeeally gud one!
saturn567 thumbnail
   The scene when Tulsi finds out Mihir is dead and one when Karan and Tulsi find out Nandani is pregant with Ansh's child.  Next in line when Karan  stops the aboration from happening.
#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
 i think when tulsi finds out mihir is dead
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Scene 1 is where Tulsi conveys to Savita about Mandira's existence

Scene 2- where Karan stops Ansh from almost hitting Tulsi in Switzerland, after the rape. I like this scene bcoz Tulsi had misunderstood both of her sons, and both had really shocked her. Her frustration with Ansh and embarassment of mistreating Karan were the mixed shocks that were well portrayed in that episode.

rani80ca thumbnail

ofcourse when tulsi finds out that mihir is dead but episodes after his death are most emotional and depressin.....

After 20yrs When Gautam comes back and tusli tells evyone the he is their son and her own blood....

When tulsi caught mihir redhanded with mandira

Tulsi tells Savita tht mandira is alive and she apologies her marrying Mihir without her(Savita's) consent

and  when Ansh dies and Tulsi sits by his side and sings lullaby 

and talk about emotional scenes in KSBKBT isn't the whole drama is emotional enough to make u cry a river

Girl thumbnail
i think its when ansh is dying n tulsi is stiitin with him.... its a very sad situation coz of 2 reason: a son dying infront of mother n coz its the same mother who has killed him... what must the mother be going through.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl

i think its when ansh is dying n tulsi is stiitin with him.... its a very sad situation coz of 2 reason: a son dying infront of mother n coz its the same mother who has killed him... what must the mother be going through.

well said girl!it is the best emotional scene so far !😭

april_goddess thumbnail

about the ansh death scene, I felt sorry for tulsi, she acted so well... but I was also very happy coz that monster was dying..infact I had a big smile😊on my face during that scene.. finally justice was being done..an evil character got the punishment he deserved...but it would have been more fun if ansh had been tortured a bit more b4 he died..

I remember I was watching this scene when my mom walked into the room ( she doesnt watch kyunki so she doesnt know about ansh and his atrocities)..and ansh was crying"maa", my mom said," what a monster ?does he have 64 teeth!"..man,I was ROFL😆

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey!v all forgot another one!when tulsi speaks to baa after tellling gautham that virani parivar will not b split 4 him alone!she acted so welll!😭i just couldnot stop crying!😭