Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Bye Nikki Hug Cyaa Soon Embarrassed

Happy DinneringLOL 

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 24 April 2012 at 11:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 5)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@sachi and niks...definitely agree with Sunny and his love story...i have a relative..small boy of 6 years...and he keeps talking abt this girl..ROFL and when we ask him about her...he starts blushing(though he doesnt understand what we are teasing abt...LOL) all movies ka asar...LOL

and todays generation have different kinds of friends...class friends, bench friends, lunch friends, bus friends...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-Disappeared

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
^^ Agree, such Children are so Innocent, so if such a thing happens, Parents shouldn't act or over react like that, just for  a GM Card, so much tamasha.. ErmmROFL

And Kong, Yuck, i can't believe that, if i was given a role like hers i would've tried to do it the BEST, so that i would be appreciated equally how much the lead is being appreciated. Tongue

DisappearedShwets1502

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sachi and niks...definitely agree with Sunny and his love story...i have a relative..small boy of 6 years...and he keeps talking abt this girl..ROFL and when we ask him about her...he starts blushing(though he doesnt understand what we are teasing abt...LOL) all movies ka asar...LOL

and todays generation have different kinds of friends...class friends, bench friends, lunch friends, bus friends...ROFL

Shwets.. you bet they have a lot Movies ka asar... LOLLOL 6 years kya... 3-4 years ke bhi talk like my girl friend... ROFLROFL

@Bold -- So true... we only had friends... inke to categories bhi hai... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

^^ Agree, such Children are so Innocent, so if such a thing happens, Parents shouldn't act or over react like that, just for  a GM Card, so much tamasha.. ErmmROFL

And Kong, Yuck, i can't believe that, if i was given a role like hers i would've tried to do it the BEST, so that i would be appreciated equally how much the lead is being appreciated. Tongue

@Bold -- Riddzi, that is how any normal person wud behave... Smile

But did you see Koyal's Mom reaction when Mini Miss selected Ginny for main role... Koyal's Mom rejected costumes desgining... Ouch and that she did in front of everyone, Koyal was there too... This made Koyal think that side role is not as important as is the main role... Confused

Hence, I said Parents action makes impression on Children's mind... Koyal is behaving the same as her Mom behaved... and hence is on ruining the show... Angry

-HibiscusR-Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Shwets.. you bet they have a lot Movies ka asar... LOLLOL 6 years kya... 3-4 years ke bhi talk like my girl friend... ROFLROFL

In some time..we will have pencil friend, eraser friend...ROFL

Disappeared

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sachi16

In some time..we will have pencil friend, eraser friend...ROFL

no wonder... we will have... aur airtel ne to song bhi de diya hai... har ek friend jaruri hota hai... relating to today's friend's categories... ROFL

BTW -- did you see in yesterday's epi.. How Sunny comes n DO Peri Pona to Zara's Mom Dad... ROFL He was so cute and even when he was following Koyal n Gang... ROFL 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Peri Pona...was ultimate...ROFL

and Bodyguard Sunny sach main body guard ban gaya...LOL

Disappearedinnominate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top