Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Shocked Haila, her update is smaller than mine LU Stern Smile that scares me TongueLOL

Check on her WU's then LOL And People say i give my Highlight like i write a WU ROFL But seeing your LU, man, i write nothing Ouch LOL

Okay, can i suggest you something if you don't mind?Smile On SGP forum we used to make a WU thread and usme hin Discussions chalu hote the. Somebody used to give Highlights in the same thread and People discuss in that only. 

OMG.. LOLTongue
Yup, i too had decided that, but this forum is not much Active, so it will look messed up, so thats y we aren't having that type of system. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sachi16

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. LOL 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  ROFL

Sunny is awesome... tune wo scene dekha tha.. jab wo Zara ko bolta hai... tumhara Bag mujhe de do mein uthaunga... ROFL aur fir uthate waqt itni mushkil ho rahi thi kyunki apna bag to tha hi... zara ka bhi... bahot bhari ho gaya... fir bhi Mr. BodyGuard date rahe... bolte hai... nai mein utha lunga... ROFL jabhi Zara ki shoe less nikal gai... to Sunny jhuka ur Zara ki shoe less bandh di... ROFL OMG that was hilarious... aur Shoe less bandhte bandhte... wo Zara ke samne dekh Blush kar raha tha... ROFLROFL You must see that scene... totally ROFL worthy... ROFLROFL SUnny's expression was the most cutest ever... Embarrassed

AUr ya... I don't know what Rupali does... but she doesn't do her Make-up properly... Even you can see dark circles under her eyes... doesn't look good... She looks older Ouch

ROFL When was this ? sorry i started watching this Serial just because of you guys Embarrassed . Sunny is so Adorable in his Antiques he keeps on doing. and you know this Kid Love story actually does happen. I have a Nephew and OMG, he blushes when i ask "Tumhari woh girlfirend ka naam kya tha? " ROFL and He replies too saying " Presha" Shocked LOL

Sunny is my most Fav character... all his scenes is super cute... if you watch them.. you will gonna love him even more... Embarrassed

The shoe less scene was in last week Episodes I guess... Big smile will tell you the exact day and also watch the one when Sunny decides to leave the house... LOLLOL and he actually packs the bag and leave... ROFL OMG was such a awesome, superb scene with great acting n dialogue... it had the message apart from being the most cutest performance of Sunny... Big smile

and you are right... kids do behave like this... particularly this days... as I said... one of Didi's ladke. usne Nursery me ek ladki ko kiss kar liya cheeks pe... ROFL wo ladki roi bichari... aur teacher ne mara use... ROFL ghar aake bataya to meri Didi to super shocked... boli nursery me yeh karta hai.. pata nahi school/college me aake kya karega... ROFL meri to ijjat duboyega yeh... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRgreenleaf007

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I have another idea Ridzzi...

You or Nets can copy all your LUs parts in one new Post and name it as WU thread... then Mods can make it a sticky... Big smile

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I have another idea Ridzzi...

You or Nets can copy all your LUs parts in one new Post and name it as WU thread... then Mods can make it a sticky... Big smile

thats fine, we'll find someway out Embarrassed

shilu999_balani

shilu999_balani

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. LOL 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  ROFL

Sunny is awesome... tune wo scene dekha tha.. jab wo Zara ko bolta hai... tumhara Bag mujhe de do mein uthaunga... ROFL aur fir uthate waqt itni mushkil ho rahi thi kyunki apna bag to tha hi... zara ka bhi... bahot bhari ho gaya... fir bhi Mr. BodyGuard date rahe... bolte hai... nai mein utha lunga... ROFL jabhi Zara ki shoe less nikal gai... to Sunny jhuka ur Zara ki shoe less bandh di... ROFL OMG that was hilarious... aur Shoe less bandhte bandhte... wo Zara ke samne dekh Blush kar raha tha... ROFLROFL You must see that scene... totally ROFL worthy... ROFLROFL SUnny's expression was the most cutest ever... Embarrassed

AUr ya... I don't know what Rupali does... but she doesn't do her Make-up properly... Even you can see dark circles under her eyes... doesn't look good... She looks older Ouch

ROFL When was this ? sorry i started watching this Serial just because of you guys Embarrassed . Sunny is so Adorable in his Antiques he keeps on doing. and you know this Kid Love story actually does happen. I have a Nephew and OMG, he blushes when i ask "Tumhari woh girlfirend ka naam kya tha? " ROFL and He replies too saying " Presha" Shocked LOL

Sunny is my most Fav character... all his scenes is super cute... if you watch them.. you will gonna love him even more... Embarrassed

The shoe less scene was in last week Episodes I guess... Big smile will tell you the exact day and also watch the one when Sunny decides to leave the house... LOLLOL and he actually packs the bag and leave... ROFL OMG was such a awesome, superb scene with great acting n dialogue... it had the message apart from being the most cutest performance of Sunny... Big smile

and you are right... kids do behave like this... particularly this days... as I said... one of Didi's ladke. usne Nursery me ek ladki ko kiss kar liya cheeks pe... ROFL wo ladki roi bichari... aur teacher ne mara use... ROFL ghar aake bataya to meri Didi to super shocked... boli nursery me yeh karta hai.. pata nahi school/college me aake kya karega... ROFL meri to ijjat duboyega yeh... ROFL

but our members are very active as you see and if we start it here maybe the members will start joining in and then we can have livelier discussions...most of the members need initiatives and then they follow... why dont you give it a try...,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

shilu999_balani

shilu999_balani

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Shocked Haila, her update is smaller than mine LU Stern Smile that scares me TongueLOL

Check on her WU's then LOL And People say i give my Highlight like i write a WU ROFL But seeing your LU, man, i write nothing Ouch LOL

Okay, can i suggest you something if you don't mind?Smile On SGP forum we used to make a WU thread and usme hin Discussions chalu hote the. Somebody used to give Highlights in the same thread and People discuss in that only. 

OMG.. LOLTongue
Yup, i too had decided that, but this forum is not much Active, so it will look messed up, so thats y we aren't having that type of system. Embarrassed

but our members are very active as you see and if we start it here maybe the members will start joining in and then we can have livelier discussions...most of the members need initiatives and then they follow... why dont you give it a try..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRNimbuMirchiSamraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice, Shilu, we'll surely find someway out Embarrassed don worry! 

greenleaf007

IF-Rockerz

greenleaf007

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Chalo Guys me gotta go.Dinner time. Had fun discussing something Big smile

Bubye Sachi,Ridzi and P.J Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top