Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
2nd Part
Pinky is in search of Sunny and meets Sweety and asks her, where's Sunny. Ginny asks her friends to go and she runs to search for Sunny. Pinky tells the entire situation to Sweety. Sweety tells, Mad People, they are crazy. Pinky tells, I'll go to search Sunny.

Ginny comes in the auditorium, Mini miss tells her that she has a lot of expectation from her and that she will want her to do her best, and if she hears a single bad comment, she will come in her dreams and trouble her. ROFL Ginny tells, I don't want that, nor will i give u a chance, since my exams are coming, i don't want such dreams that disturb me.. Ginny finds Sunny and tells that Pinky and Sweety are in search of him. Mini miss tells the children to go and wear their costumes.

Sweety comes in the Room and doesn't find a single back of costumes. The teacher who was speaking to Zara's parents tells, Such parents are so irritating, Sweety informs her that all the costumes are missing. The Children come in for the costumes, Sweety asks them do they know anything about the bags, the children tells, No, we have come for the costumes.

Will do the 3rd part as it comes Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greenleaf007Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| *Parvarrish Episode Discussion Thread #1* || (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by Sachi16

Sunny gave the card to Zara... ROFLROFLROFL That too he has drew Boy Girl and Hearts... ROFL Sunny Rajkumar pyar me kya kya kar rahe hai... ROFL 

Mere ek Didi ke ladke ke... uski class me ek ladki ki Pappi le li thi... ROFL to use bhi maar padi thi teacher se... ROFLROFL is generation ke bachhe bhi na... Cool

But that Card was a Good morning cardEmbarrassed. and Pinky says "Aray usme kya hai? Woh aise card mujhe bhi deta hai, apne papa, beheno aur mere Papa ko bhi" ROFL

BTW, why would Netri Do a Written update after your Live update ? Her WU is small than your LU ROFL

Are tune use dekha tha jab wo Card bana raha tha...

usne ek ladka banaya tha... ek ladki banai thi... aur bahot sare Hearts banaye the... ROFLROFL isiliye Zara ke mummy ne issue kiya hoga... Wink LOLLOL

aur Pinky to hai hi bholi bhali... rotdu LOLLOL 

BubblyRgreenleaf007

greenleaf007

IF-Rockerz

greenleaf007

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Sunny gave the card to Zara... ROFLROFLROFL That too he has drew Boy Girl and Hearts... ROFL Sunny Rajkumar pyar me kya kya kar rahe hai... ROFL 

Mere ek Didi ke ladke ke... uski class me ek ladki ki Pappi le li thi... ROFL to use bhi maar padi thi teacher se... ROFLROFL is generation ke bachhe bhi na... Cool

But that Card was a Good morning cardEmbarrassed. and Pinky says "Aray usme kya hai? Woh aise card mujhe bhi deta hai, apne papa, beheno aur mere Papa ko bhi" ROFL

BTW, why would Netri Do a Written update after your Live update ? Her WU is small than your LU ROFL

usne ek ladka banaya tha... ek ladki banai thi... aur bahot sare Hearts banaye the... ROFLROFL isiliye Zara ke mummy ne issue kiya hoga... Wink LOLLOL

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. LOL 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  ROFL

BubblyRNimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Koyal jese bachhe sach mein hote hai... Unhappy they want to take revenge for evrything... Confused and their Parents also don't make them learn that every rolse is important... not just the Main Lead... Approve

Koyal's mom was doing Costume designing... but she left as her Daughter didn't get the main girl role in play... and now if parents will encourage this type of Bribery behaviour in front of children... what are they gonna learn... Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
3rd Part
Sweety informs Mini miss about the costumes Bag's missing, Mini miss panics and asks the rest to search for the bags.

Mini miss tells, no matter what, the play will happen. She asks the men to put the lights properly and then checks all the lights.

Jeet comes to the school. Pinky introduces him. Sunny comes and tells Pinky that the clothes are missing, Sunny takes peri pana from Zara's parents, A worried Pinky goes to the costumes room.

The tr. tells, Whats happening, 1st this Zara's parents and now this Costumes missing. Pinky comes there. Pinky asks Sweety, what to do now. Sweety tells, I'll see, but this play will happen and definitely happen.

Precap
Sweety and Pinky get down working and start making costumes once again, on the other hand, Koyal makes Fun of Ginny by calling her DM, Down Market.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

greenleaf007NimbuMirchiSamraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Sunny is sucha Naadan baccha LOLROFL

@Nitika, U can do it tomo, since i have to do the WU, so u can do the Live Update Embarrassed

Samraat_92

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Miss. Rotdu ke pass Kangi anhi hai kya? She is looking Junglee. LOL 
But I loved when Sunny said to Zara Mom-Dad "Pairi pauna Auntyjee and uncle ji" and Pinky ne sar pakad liya apna  ROFL

Sunny is awesome... tune wo scene dekha tha.. jab wo Zara ko bolta hai... tumhara Bag mujhe de do mein uthaunga... ROFL aur fir uthate waqt itni mushkil ho rahi thi kyunki apna bag to tha hi... zara ka bhi... bahot bhari ho gaya... fir bhi Mr. BodyGuard date rahe... bolte hai... nai mein utha lunga... ROFL jabhi Zara ki shoe less nikal gai... to Sunny jhuka ur Zara ki shoe less bandh di... ROFL OMG that was hilarious... aur Shoe less bandhte bandhte... wo Zara ke samne dekh Blush kar raha tha... ROFLROFL You must see that scene... totally ROFL worthy... ROFLROFL SUnny's expression was the most cutest ever... Embarrassed

AUr ya... I don't know what Rupali does... but she doesn't do her Make-up properly... Even you can see dark circles under her eyes... doesn't look good... She looks older Ouch

Edited by Sachi16 - 24 April 2012 at 10:39am

Samraat_92

greenleaf007

IF-Rockerz

greenleaf007

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Koyal jese bachhe sach mein hote hai... Unhappy they want to take revenge for evrything... Confused and their Parents also don't make them learn that every rolse is important... not just the Main Lead... Approve

Koyal's mom was doing Costume designing... but she left as her Daughter didn't get the main girl role in play... and now if parents will encourage this type of Bribery behaviour in front of children... what are they gonna learn... Sleepy

Agree. Children do catch their parent's Way of Behaviour, Lingo and somewhat thinking too. They should Scold when there is a need to and not just laugh it off saying "Haha Baccha hai" Sleepy .  

Minni miss is a Character i tell you. Scolds but at the time has a Small smile playing on her lips while scaring Ginni that she'll come in her Dreams LOL

NimbuMirchi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top