Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
And sorry! Last but not the least...
Duration of the scenes...? I know mujhe ek he baari main poochh lena chahiye tha... Par bhool gaya. Sorry.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Hmmm!!! Aaj kal joh haal hai. Uskay saamne toh 5 mins bhi bohot hain.πŸ˜†
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahsaan hopefully next week u will get to see more of Ginny!!!!
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
somebody in their post sugessted a  4ry leap 😊
 leap would be good raavi and rocky both should go abroadπŸ˜‰ ( nt show n inn the show for some time ) so that we can have more ginny tracks thats the only option πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Ohhh!!! No leaps... Phir toh actors bhi change karne paden gai...😲

Phir mera kya hoga???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100prabh

Ahsaan hopefully next week u will get to seemore of Ginny!!!!

Yes! Hopefuly.πŸ€”
amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
laws in India

Thats what i donot like laws in India.

as here police man ask   whole famliy if he does something wrong then they will take action otherwise he can stand where he wants in city in front of ravi building

But i bet here in North america police even respond to this, giving warning to the person saying donot harras them they put harresment charges on person because he was harrasing them 

After this I feel better living here rather then India.
thats why people here donot like indian mentalltiy and indian people because they are like these security gurads and theives

when I went to India 3 years back on my way to airport some one  broke car window and stole my bag full of money and jewllery

my jewellry was stolen and i put complaint nothing happens basically i lost my money and jewellry.

more theives are building everyday in India no values left

people kills a person for only 200 rupees. when i think I was born in India I feel so bad.

because if someone here ask you something about india, news like delhi rape i feel so bad that my country is like that, no moral values left .
Edited by amarjeet73 - 11 years ago
amarjeet73 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
See what people writing about India in news coments.

the news was ,"Indian magistrate moves New Delhi gang rape case to special fast-track court".
33 comments
  • Popular Now
  • Newest
  • Oldest
  • Most Replied
  • Katie
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
    Katie' 6 hours ago
    I hope this case makes new laws that will protect girls and women. I hope the police enforce the new laws. I hope no man considers the idea of breaking the new laws because of the consequences. I hope the consequences are life in prison or death. I hope that all the men who think of committing rape will suddenly become impotent. Sigh, and we all know India's rape problem will not change.
    8 Replies
    • 4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      Irene ' 5 hours ago
      Even the police in India rapes victims. This just happened a few weeks back. Not only that, but a Hindu politician raped a woman, even after all of this came out after the barbaric gang rape of the 23 year old girl. These instances speak volumes about Indians/Hindus.
    • 2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
      Katie ' 5 hours ago
      Irene, these instances speak for SOME male Indians/Hindus.
    • v1/comments/context/45a5ec28-bb9b-33a7-8173-
      4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      Anonymous ' 5 hours ago
      Ain't gonna happen. In the eyes of most men in India, women and girls are lower than the lowest form of life and deserve what they get, no matter how modestly they're dressed.
    • v1/comments/context/45a5ec28-bb9b-33a7-8173-
      5users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
      ?Bettsy? ' 4 hours ago
      Parts of society have evolved, other parts surely have the capacity to do the same. Think of this society as the kind which existing in the 1300's and has been locked away there in time. It has a LONG way to go, but with much of world advanced to the new millenium, they should be able to advance... More
    •  
      1users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
  •  
    14users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate a Thumb UpPlease sign in to rate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
    Maria' 7 hours ago
    Like i said from the beginning, this whole "court case" is nohting but a biiig farce!! They will go free and nothing will be changed! They have already raped another girl under the same kind of circimstances, except this one was alone! poor girl. Another woman's life wrecked for the fun of men wanting and thinking they have the right to rape and torture women, as they please! 
Edited by amarjeet73 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Emotional start to the episode! :(
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
"jo hamein chahiaye wo tumhe jaldi pata chalega"

OMGGG... its definitely DIRTY

I am scared 😭