Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Because few members do not check all these, those people just wait for the WU.. ðŸ¥± Even if we post something that the Updates will be so n so place mein, next day we will have a topic, "Where is the WU for 24th April" 🤔
and ya, don't mind, i will try to make the LU shorter.. though my WU will be long 😆
😛
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Sunny is awesome... tune wo scene dekha tha.. jab wo Zara ko bolta hai... tumhara Bag mujhe de do mein uthaunga... 🤣 aur fir uthate waqt itni mushkil ho rahi thi kyunki apna bag to tha hi... zara ka bhi... bahot bhari ho gaya... fir bhi Mr. BodyGuard date rahe... bolte hai... nai mein utha lunga... 🤣 jabhi Zara ki shoe less nikal gai... to Sunny jhuka ur Zara ki shoe less bandh di... 🤣 OMG that was hilarious... aur Shoe less bandhte bandhte... wo Zara ke samne dekh Blush kar raha tha... 🤣🤣 You must see that scene... totally ROFL worthy... 🤣🤣 SUnny's expression was the most cutest ever... 😳

AUr ya... I don't know what Rupali does... but she doesn't do her Make-up properly... Even you can see dark circles under her eyes... doesn't look good... She looks older

🤣 When was this ? sorry i started watching this Serial just because of you guys ðŸ˜³ . Sunny is so Adorable in his Antiques he keeps on doing. and you know this Kid Love story actually does happen. I have a Nephew and OMG, he blushes when i ask "Tumhari woh girlfirend ka naam kya tha? " ðŸ¤£ and He replies too saying " Presha" ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
I was in my WU ka mood, so it became lamba ðŸ˜› next time will just post the HIGHLIGHTS ðŸ˜† and by Highlights, i mean Highlights ðŸ¤£
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

😲 Haila, her update is smaller than mine LU 😳 that scares me ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Check on her WU's then ðŸ˜† And People say i give my Highlight like i write a WU ðŸ¤£ But seeing your LU, man, i write nothing  ðŸ˜†

Okay, can i suggest you something if you don't mind?😊 On SGP forum we used to make a WU thread and usme hin Discussions chalu hote the. Somebody used to give Highlights in the same thread and People discuss in that only. 
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Check on her WU's then ðŸ˜† And People say i give my Highlight like i write a WU ðŸ¤£ But seeing your LU, man, i write nothing  ðŸ˜†

Okay, can i suggest you something if you don't mind?😊 On SGP forum we used to make a WU thread and usme hin Discussions chalu hote the. Somebody used to give Highlights in the same thread and People discuss in that only. 

OMG.. 😆😛
Yup, i too had decided that, but this forum is not much Active, so it will look messed up, so thats y we aren't having that type of system. 😳

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

🤣 When was this ? sorry i started watching this Serial just because of you guys ðŸ˜³ . Sunny is so Adorable in his Antiques he keeps on doing. and you know this Kid Love story actually does happen. I have a Nephew and OMG, he blushes when i ask "Tumhari woh girlfirend ka naam kya tha? " ðŸ¤£ and He replies too saying " Presha" ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Sunny is my most Fav character... all his scenes is super cute... if you watch them.. you will gonna love him even more... Embarrassed

The shoe less scene was in last week Episodes I guess... 😃 will tell you the exact day and also watch the one when Sunny decides to leave the house... 😆😆 and he actually packs the bag and leave... 🤣 OMG was such a awesome, superb scene with great acting n dialogue... it had the message apart from being the most cutest performance of Sunny... 😃

and you are right... kids do behave like this... particularly this days... as I said... one of Didi's ladke. usne Nursery me ek ladki ko kiss kar liya cheeks pe... 🤣 wo ladki roi bichari... aur teacher ne mara use... 🤣 ghar aake bataya to meri Didi to super shocked... boli nursery me yeh karta hai.. pata nahi school/college me aake kya karega... 🤣 meri to ijjat duboyega yeh... 🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have another idea Ridzzi...

You or Nets can copy all your LUs parts in one new Post and name it as WU thread... then Mods can make it a sticky... 😃
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

I have another idea Ridzzi...

You or Nets can copy all your LUs parts in one new Post and name it as WU thread... then Mods can make it a sticky... 😃

thats fine, we'll find someway out 😳
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sunny is my most Fav character... all his scenes is super cute... if you watch them.. you will gonna love him even more... 😳

The shoe less scene was in last week Episodes I guess... 😃 will tell you the exact day and also watch the one when Sunny decides to leave the house... 😆😆 and he actually packs the bag and leave... 🤣 OMG was such a awesome, superb scene with great acting n dialogue... it had the message apart from being the most cutest performance of Sunny... 😃

and you are right... kids do behave like this... particularly this days... as I said... one of Didi's ladke. usne Nursery me ek ladki ko kiss kar liya cheeks pe... 🤣 wo ladki roi bichari... aur teacher ne mara use... 🤣 ghar aake bataya to meri Didi to super shocked... boli nursery me yeh karta hai.. pata nahi school/college me aake kya karega... 🤣 meri to ijjat duboyega yeh... 🤣

but our members are very active as you see and if we start it here maybe the members will start joining in and then we can have livelier discussions...most of the members need initiatives and then they follow... why dont you give it a try...,
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

OMG.. 😆😛
Yup, i too had decided that, but this forum is not much Active, so it will look messed up, so thats y we aren't having that type of system. 😳

but our members are very active as you see and if we start it here maybe the members will start joining in and then we can have livelier discussions...most of the members need initiatives and then they follow... why dont you give it a try..