Violent KYPH, Violent KYPH FORUM

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai...So Violent Naa!

Everybody slapping eachother, well sad to say but KYPH forum...is just like that...people hurting each other, people getting hurt..crying.

Kya pata maybe some people look at the moon and cry like kripa๐Ÿ˜•. Or, some people dance ... the people who have hurt people...Kya pata they may be listening to Himesh songs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•

And mods and viewbies..lately have been closing so many topics because they have no relevance to kyph or they are just bashing members, and fighting!

I can't take it anymore...

How many people think that they are going to leave this side of the forum if this keeps happeningI for one, am really close to leavingAnyone else???

Sorry, but its hurt me..and many other people...and I think we should stop...ASAP..be happy..live and let live!!!

~_Trisha_~

Trish its know good!The people here have thick heads, niether u nor me can get through to them ๐Ÿ˜ก who cares ๐Ÿคข They wont listen to anyone but tthere ego ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Trish its know good!The people here have thick heads, niether u nor me can get through to them ๐Ÿ˜ก who cares ๐Ÿคข They wont listen to anyone but tthere ego ๐Ÿ˜Š

Neelu Peelu, no one here but me and u feel the pain

dont worry. everything will be fine. there r some bad people n some good people.

u should be in good people. ๐Ÿ˜›

im in good people๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by desirocks - 17 years ago
Originally posted by desirocks

dont worry. everything will be fine. there r some bad people n some good people.

u should be in good people. ๐Ÿ˜›

im in good people๐Ÿ˜†

what is me and neelu? good or bad???

well some members come here and discuss their personal lives thats y bashing is happening. In this forum when ppl makes fun about neha and kripa its call discussion but when ppl makes fun of Iqbal and angad its call bashing. I must say that I already leave for a few days but I am back again๐Ÿ˜†
i agree wid u trisha! lets just get through it together, hopefully stuff will change!

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

well some members come here and discuss their personal lives thats y bashing is happening. In this forum when ppl makes fun about neha and kripa its call discussion but when ppl makes fun of Iqbal and angad its call bashing. I must say that I already leave for a few days but I am back again๐Ÿ˜†

People call it bashing for Kripa too...

Dekho Angad ke Fans Angad ke fans rahenge...

Iq ke fans Iq ke fans rahenge

Kripa ke fans Kripa ke fans rahenge

Neha ke fans Neha ke fans rahenge..

Iq haters Iq haters heen rahenge

Kripa haters Kripa haters rahenge

Neha haters Neha haters rahenge

Iss barey mein kuch nahin ho sakta hai

Lekin, atleast try not to hurt someone purposely guys...

Think about it, iss sabh mein sey kiska bhala hoga?

Peoples just go "I dunn like him..." "I dunn like her" oh kaii...but thats fine and all..lekin dont make it so people are swearing at eachother, this stuff should be sensored.

Also, ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•I have no comments on KYPH forum

I think whaat is going on here is  just that some people either

1. Take a joke way too far
  2. Cant  accept others opinions
And tell me, is that not how fights start?

Everyone constantly keeps on making these posts. But is it really going to help?

By leaveing your only showing that there is no hope for our loving family to get back together.

Priya๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago
Too many topics on these such things. Will only create fights.

-Topic Closed

Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns.

Priya๐Ÿ˜Š