Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai...So Violent Naa!

Everybody slapping eachother, well sad to say but KYPH forum...is just like that...people hurting each other, people getting hurt..crying.

Kya pata maybe some people look at the moon and cry like kripaConfused. Or, some people dance ... the people who have hurt people...Kya pata they may be listening to Himesh songsEmbarrassedConfused

And mods and viewbies..lately have been closing so many topics because they have no relevance to kyph or they are just bashing members, and fighting!

I can't take it anymore...

How many people think that they are going to leave this side of the forum if this keeps happeningOuchI for one, am really close to leavingOuchAnyone else???

Sorry, but its hurt me..and many other people...and I think we should stop...ASAP..be happy..live and let live!!!

~_Trisha_~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Violent KYPH, Violent KYPH FORUM" in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Trish its know good!The people here have thick heads, niether u nor me can get through to them Angry who cares Dead They wont listen to anyone but tthere ego Smile

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Trish its know good!The people here have thick heads, niether u nor me can get through to them Angry who cares Dead They wont listen to anyone but tthere ego Smile

Neelu Peelu, no one here but me and u feel the painOuch

desirocks

IF-Rockerz

desirocks

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

dont worry. everything will be fine. there r some bad people n some good people.

u should be in good people. Tongue

im in good peopleLOL

Edited by desirocks - 30 May 2006 at 6:57pm

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desirocks

dont worry. everything will be fine. there r some bad people n some good people.

u should be in good people. Tongue

im in good peopleLOL

what is me and neelu? good or bad???

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
well some members come here and discuss their personal lives thats y bashing is happening. In this forum when ppl makes fun about neha and kripa its call discussion but when ppl makes fun of Iqbal and angad its call bashing. I must say that I already leave for a few days but I am back againLOL

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u trisha! lets just get through it together, hopefully stuff will change!

Princess_Trisha

IF-Dazzler

Princess_Trisha

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

well some members come here and discuss their personal lives thats y bashing is happening. In this forum when ppl makes fun about neha and kripa its call discussion but when ppl makes fun of Iqbal and angad its call bashing. I must say that I already leave for a few days but I am back againLOL

People call it bashing for Kripa too...

Dekho Angad ke Fans Angad ke fans rahenge...

Iq ke fans Iq ke fans rahenge

Kripa ke fans Kripa ke fans rahenge

Neha ke fans Neha ke fans rahenge..

Iq haters Iq haters heen rahenge

Kripa haters Kripa haters rahenge

Neha haters Neha haters rahenge

Iss barey mein kuch nahin ho sakta hai

Lekin, atleast try not to hurt someone purposely guys...

Think about it, iss sabh mein sey kiska bhala hoga?

Peoples just go "I dunn like him..." "I dunn like her" oh kaii...but thats fine and all..lekin dont make it so people are swearing at eachother, this stuff should be sensored.

Also, ConfusedConfusedConfusedI have no comments on KYPH forum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top