Nutz opens all cards before Priya ...

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now what I just saw was utterly surprising!!!

Kartik went to meet Nutz at hospital... they had a show down and guess what ? Priya also comes and Nutz tells everything to both...including Niks beating her...

Kartik and Nutz patch up and decides to live in seprate house...

Priya is shocked to know abt what Niks did and why for that matter...

Don't know what's in store...

Precap: Ram angry on Priya as she allowed Kartik to take Nutz with him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P020167 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it...now I dont mind RaYa argument etc...as long as story line is moving forward. And they are not dragging one issue.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woot Woot. .
Karthik finally took matter in his own hands... FINALLY

whatever it is.. Now Priya knows for sure that she needs to be careful around Niharika and handle Ram with care. Ram is going to take it all out on Priya. Let see how she handles him now without really telling him what his mother did. 😲 (you know she is not going to tell him else the story would end this week 😆)
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Woot Woot. .
Karthik finally took matter in his own hands... FINALLY

whatever it is.. Now Priya knows for sure that she needs to be careful around Niharika and handle Ram with care. Ram is going to take it all out on Priya. Let see how she handles him now without really telling him what his mother did. 😲 (you know she is not going to tell him else the story would end this week 😆)

It is amazing how these two resolve issues so easily. we spend all weekend worrying about how a big fight will erupt, and they will separate for ever,  and these 2 just say sorry to each other and hug and make up!
Hope tomorrow is also just like this. 😉
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

It is amazing how these two resolve issues so easily. we spend all weekend worrying about how a big fight will erupt, and they will separate for ever,  and these 2 just say sorry to each other and hug and make up!

I feel like tomorrows fight is going to be a hell lot bigger than todays.  Unless Natasha makes an entry at the right time, i doubt it'll end in Sorry.

FINALLY Nutz cracked and FINALLY Priya noticed what this whole thing is doing to her own relationship.  I thought she'd never realize lol.  Now that she knows what Nih can do, and that this is affecting her relationship, maybe we'll see the old Priya back in action, planning everything carefully to not hurt Ram anymore.  

This just gets more and more interesting.  
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

Gita - Looks like they have an "EASY" button. hahaha
but true.. audience was dying thinking what will happen next and it turned out all ok. i guess we should expect dhamaka from Priya and Niharika's convo.

havent watched the episode yet but cant wait now..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Gita - Looks like they have an "EASY" button. hahaha
but true.. audience was dying thinking what will happen next and it turned out all ok. i guess we should expect dhamaka from Priya and Niharika's convo.

havent watched the episode yet but cant wait now..

You know, We've been hearing "Separation" since the C night. We heard the S word during the fashion show, nothing happened . Again during the Ayesha-Sid affair, nothing happened.
I am beginning to think the seasoned soap viewers of IF are in for a disappointment again!  They will probabaly resolve everything, and Nuts will tell Ram she had a car accident or something  and he will believe her, since he was satisfied with less explanation than that during the fashion show fiasco.  😆
Kuch bhi bolo...I am enjoying the show!
pisces12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Story moving ahead in full speed.
1. Good that Kartik came to see Nutz face to face.
2. Priya's realization of the issue taking a toll on her relationship.
3. Priya knows who planned the natak.

Some amazing things 
 Why didn't Priya stop Kartik and Nutz till they had clearly told everything to Ram. At least she knows Ram is in mood of positive or negetive surprises

Some unanswered questions.
 Significance of Sudhir's health worsening. 

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed it today, awesome turn of events, love it, Finally Kartik talked with nutz like caring hubby. Thank god, I thought that will never happen. Great going guys.Loved the scene when Priya was talking with Ram over the phone, so lovely, really heart touching. Precap is really horrifying, I really hope no big fight, I really hope Nutz tell ram the whole story, but hey, then how we will get to see drama? so I do not think she will tell Ram, NIh must 've played an abortion card here. I was so mad today when Priya was trying to tell Ram, Nutz stopped her, saying that she will surprise him, what was she thinking? is this all a joke for her? How come she does not realize that whatever charges she was claiming were so serious and how will Ram react. Gosh now Poor Priya has to suffer again.😕 When will I get to see romance between our lovely couple? ðŸ˜­
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no i think brief seperation is on the cards...like it or not. something will happen...sudhir fall sick...she buys time to think over nijarika's demand for a divorce with ram, or this fight between ram and priya over nutz patch up...

cheers