Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
>>Comming to todays episode , i felt Mona's MIL doing a fab job while giving instructions to Mona. I liked that chart Self respect, dignity etc, i must say the Womens has prepared themselves upto the high charts.

>>Anushka & Pradeep Scene- Anushka expected Mona to come as all along depressed woman, pleading the judge to hault this divorce. But what a tight slap! On her face when Mona & the family came all along , completely self confident.

>> Court room scene- At first i felt it little amusing coz of the tunes being played but never the less i am impress with this new perso na of mona, the highlighted points were too catchy. Only 1 thng i could say here ' look at anushka's face' haha

>> talking about the dialouges i loved it
' tum mjhe janti nahi ho ki main hoon kaun'
'doosri aurat '

- 'anushka har kahani ke 2pehlo hote hain. Pehle main tmne mujhe business woman bnna sikhaya ab main tumhe house wife bnna sikhaongi'

Precap- i love it. Anushka asking why cnt they live there and pradeep saying he cnt risk his childrens carrier . Poongi baj gayi..

Only one thng remaining, what mona asked from suri? He was also nt scene when whole family supported her??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

j&b84naajuboondeinMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona | Pradeep | Anushka| Courtroom" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

you gave it right away wat the written update is supposed to do now ROFL

but yeah can understand you r excite like me lol

loved mona today and suhasi omg

couldn believe she made a chart of wat mona has to do and all

and she actually made mona behave like dat 

for the first tym i luvd mona in the show 

she was js wow

can't really believe wat i saw today such an amazing change  iam so so happyyy

and its gonna b fun when the kids rgoin to trouble anushka yayyy 

dhinka chika dhinka chika Dancing

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Bipin2012 - i knw too much excited u see LOL Loved mona in this episode. I toh just couldnt believe mona actually gave those answers! I am liking her completely! And comming to those six months
Anushka= Loser + housewife
Mona = businesswoman + independent.
I am loving it
waiting for 3 children +Anushka + pradeep track.
Bachche bhi full too tayar ho ke aenge haha

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Bipin2012 - i knw too much excited u see LOL Loved mona in this episode. I toh just couldnt believe mona actually gave those answers! I am liking her completely! And comming to those six months
Anushka= Loser + housewife
Mona = businesswoman + independent.
I am loving it
waiting for 3 children +Anushka + pradeep track.

Bachche bhi full too tayar ho ke aenge haha

surbhi the bacches are actually too smart LOL

they way they answered about mona can't give them education and al she doesn have money LOL

anushka is gonna curse herself for forcing pradeep to divorce mona LOL

and mona even i was shocked and the next moment was dancin when mona gave thiose answers 

can't wait to c the next action and collision of mona and anushka 

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
seriously bipin when mona stated on the fact 'yeh toh koi bhi kamwali kar sakti hai' 'main kahan apne pairo pe khadi ho paongi' and when pradeep whispered 'mona bachche kyun? Woh toh tmhari adat hai na? ' and mona said 'tum bhi toh meri adat the na pradeep ' i was like haila, cvs ne toh double bonanza prepare kr ke rkh liya haha

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

surabhi actually that part cracked me up when mona was statin al to the judge LOL i mean dat was so wicked of mona and suhasi LOL js the thing remain as you mentioned of suri 

wat mona has asked him to do 

accordin to me mona musst have told him to be his friend don;t let him feel that you are not on his side 

so via suri moan  could always get info of anushka's plans 

wat do you think

..-Surabhi-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Surabhi-..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">surabhi actually that part cracked me up when mona was statin al to the judge </font>LOL<font color="#0099ff"> i mean dat was so wicked of mona and suhasi </font>LOL<font color="#0099ff"> js the thing remain as you mentioned of suri </font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">wat mona has asked him to do </font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">accordin to me mona musst have told him to be his friend don;t let him feel that you are not on his side </font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">so via suri moan could always get info of anushka's plans </font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#0099ff">wat do you think
</font></font>

ditto LOL Even i thnk mona asked suri to behave as if he is still friends with him and cn frwad each and every detail of whats happening in their life. I just cnt wait to see mona as in independent lady and take the award which anushka was getting frm years

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
loved the episode! rofl at ur comment, Pungi Baj gayi..lol.ab aate daal ka bhaav pata chalega pradeep babu :P am shocked how he didnt want the kids to live with him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.