Singh23

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Ansh lets his hair down
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 21, 2005

shaheen@mid-day.com
Akashdeep Saigal as Trishul in Kkusum
Pic: Vijayanand Gupta
As Tulsi's (Smriti Iraani) evil son, Ansh, in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus), Akashdeep Saigal sported an unshaven look. A mop of tousled brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, with lobes studded with diamonds.

As he plotted against Kyunki's Virani parivar to gain Nandini (Gauri Pradhan), his eyeballs would do a full 360 degree turn.

Now, as Trishul in Kkusum (Sony), Sehgal has gone in for a clean-shaven look, his hair has been straightened and is jet black and dangling earrings have replaced the studs. There are also a pair of glares.

"Ekta Kapoor (producer) had this perfect image of Trishul as someone with straight black hair," he informs. "People will associate me with Ansh no doubt; that's why as Trishul I have to appear distinct from Ansh," says Saigal.

After his exit from Kyunki… after a full-on with-the-works gory death scene in which Tulsi shoots Ansh, he wondered what role he would get next. "Ansh had such an impact, that only a character like Trishul could be on par with that."

As Ansh he was bad, but as Trishul "he is cool, yet calculating."

The character of Trishul is slated to make an entry early next week in this daily Balaji soap.

Trishul is Abhay's (Anuj Saxena) son from Taashu (Narayani Shastri). Taashu, Abhay's former wife, is back on the scene after more than a year to take revenge.

The plot will have Trishul help Kkusum (Manasi Joshi Roy) bail Abhay out of a bad business deal. And both have no clue about their relationship till Taashu appears on the scene.

To add to the Kkusum drama, Trishul's stepsisters Kumud (Aaskha Goradia) plus his love interest Vidhi, played by Mouli Ganguly also appear.

"And as Trishul I will definitely not roll my eyes," adds Saigal who also plans to direct a film. 

shaheen@mid-day.com

Akashdeep Saigal as the evil Ansh in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi had:

* Tousled, highlighted hair, pulled back in a tight, gelled ponytail.

* Wore diamond studs.

* Indulged in a lot of facial contortions with eyeballs that rolled, especially when plotting a new wicked plan.

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged
THANX 4 SHARIN!BUT ISNT TRISHUL A BAD CHARACTER IN KUSUM TOO?HE WANTS TO RUIN THE KAPOOR FAMILI!Dead(I THINK SO!I DONT SEE KUSUM)
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ya he is the bad character there too...at first they changed his look..but now he has again came bak to almost the same look as ansh had...no difference....not even in the evil ways...the only difference is that he does not ROLL HIS EYES in Kkusum...lolLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top