jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hey guys this is my first shot at updating hope its good enough

res for the live update

part 1

the episode starts with madhuri introducing the show

the show meenakshi saying tat everyday she walks out thinking tat today will be the day something good will happen and how she walks forward along with her sorrows

they then show her entering the mall where she works in the maintenance staff and she starts dancing to udi

they show tat her manager shouts at her and her friend saves her

she then tells her friend tat she is sure tat her one day it will her day

they then show roshini who has come to the same mall.

they then show meenakshi tellin roshini tat she is her big fan and wants to become a dancer like her roshini then replies tat desire to become anything else but her

then they show a couple of dancers dancing to asa song and roshini says tat today we are giving people chance to earn cut the Que passes to all the people who desire to dance.

meenakshi then tells her friend may be this her turn

and they show meenakshi dancing to nan na re very grace fully and her mother comes there and slaps her

her mother comes there and drags her back home

her mother shouts at her saying tat today if her manager throws her out then they will all gatdtm fast.

meenakshi then tells her mother tat she hoped tat their future could change

they show tat apu is entering the office holding a glass of coffee and states tat he wants to see all the audition tapes and he sees meenakshi tape and asks who is she and is asking his sub ordinate he he has given her the cut the Que pass

they then show him comin to meenakshi house in a red Benz and talking to meenakshi house and talking to her mother and tryin to convince her mom and they show him giving her the cut the Que pass
she refuses to take the pass sayin her mom will not like it

her mother says no but then he convinces her
and tells her tat he sees his mother in her tat

precep they show apu stating every one dream but they forget tat every dream comes with a cost and meenakshi asking her mom tat let her live her dream comes

Edited by jyothi_cool - 23 April 2012 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3lidvinApoorvaFanpoo_sadigaagasdpsanmolshivani003saveeta24zee10swethasyam08Charu21shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "live update 23.04.12" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
apu is lookin smoking in a grey jacket blue shirt and red glasses

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolzee10swethasyam08shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
 Raise The Roof 1 

Thank you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thank u Jyothi!! yet to watch episode. but ur post saved us. Embarrassed

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thank for the update.
i want to say.. Apurva was hot in his out fit.. And very happey to see him after so long time on TV Big smile Big smile

what a change Anmol to DC.. WOW.. Big smile

Edited by zee10 - 23 April 2012 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolsaveeta24swethasyam08shanti05

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

hey jyothi 

thnx for your great efforts

and yeah there is no nid to open new thread for live update you can do it in Daily discussion topic as new thread can give away written updaters efforts and written update can go unnoticed so as now we have daily dicussion thread you can give live updates there only from tomorrow even i wil join you there Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you so much...God only knows how managed to watch ASA and PV together...and on the other side mummy was telling me if you are watching 2 serials u will not understand anything, lemme watch BALH and NBTNMKKLOL...Why all good shows come at 10:30 ...But I liked what I saw ...AA par toh main mar jawaanBlushingDay Dreaming...Nice start Thumbs Upwaiting for tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

thank for the update.
i want to say.. Apurva was hot in his out fit.. And very happey to see him after so long time on TV Big smile Big smile

what a change Anmol to DC.. WOW.. Big smile

zee I love apu entry he looked amazing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.