Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Pregnant pause Article (funny but true)

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Pregnant pause

Every leading lady goes through a time warp when asked to play pregnant on a Balaji soap

- Sonia Wahengbam

Mumbai, April 24: THERE'S something wrong with TV's sense of timing. Though a woman carries a child for nine months, Balaji has televised pregnancies fit for the Guinness Book of Records.

The latest award goes to Kyunki.... Tulsi's daughter Shobha who went to Switzerland with mommy to break the news of her pregnancy to hubby Vishal. While there, Nandini was raped by Tulsi's son, Ansh. In the dramatic events that followed, Tulsi killed Ansh and was imprisoned for three years. Still no baby appeared.

Meanwhile, Nandini had her daughter, Bhoomi but for her timely delivery she lapsed into a coma. And still, Shobha was without child.

More recently, we watched Ganga give birth to a baby boy without looking bloated for even a day.

These erratic tales of conception are commonplace in K serials. There have been two other instances of never-ending pregnancies although Shobha's has been stretched the longest so far. First we saw Monalika in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki reluctant to deliver, and then there was Mehak on Kahiin To Hoga who did, but viewers never caught a glimpse of the little one.

On the other hand, there are also some very fertile characters who never stop producing children. Prerna (Kasautii Zindagii Kay) clearly doesn't believe in family planning. So far, Prerna has had two Prems and a Sneha (all from Anurag), and Kasak (with Mr Bajaj).

Prerna, Monalika, Ganga have the unique ability to be pregnant but never look it (obviously it did not occur to anyone in production to offer them a pillow).

Second in volume, are the number of miscarriages—Kashish in Kahiin..., Shruti in Kahani..., Kumud in Kkusum, Ganga in Kyunki... (that's before this latest kid) and at least two fake pregnancies to entrap a man—Kali in Kkusum and Manya in Kahani).

Currently, Gun (Kahani...) is carrying Krishna's baby. We wonder what fate awaits her and the unborn child.

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushalay thumbnail
no singh shobha did have her child a little before nandinne giving birth to bhoomi, they even have named hin phushkar...i think u have missed that episode.
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yea and they didn show shobha havn her baby after 3yrs of tulsi's jail period, she had it almost rite after she got married to abhishek-remember tulsi came to the 2 weddings for a couple of hrs on special permission?? and tulsi came out of jail another 2yrs later after tht

it sort of does make sense actually i mean abt shobhas baby her pregancy wsnt streched

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very funny but true..

But shobha gave birth to baby before NAndini.

I agree with Gunn...she is pregnant from such a long time but still her tummy is flat😕. Ektaaa use some brain😆

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile, Nandini had her daughter, Bhoomi but for her timely delivery she lapsed into a coma. And still, Shobha was without child.

This statement is wrong as Shobha gave birth to a son even before Nandini gave birth to Bhoomi..

Otherwise, the post is reall yfunny and acceptable....😛

Singh23 thumbnail
i know shoba did have her baby on time but i found this article on the net so i ddin't write it.
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U forgot Mandira Fake Pregnancy
icy_devil thumbnail
very funny article😆....thx's 4 sharing😉
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: no1fanofronit

U forgot Mandira Fake Pregnancy

Thanks for adding that-I thought the same!!! The post was definitely funny...tx for sharing.

Madiha_07 thumbnail
😆😆😆 Funny......... Thankz for sharing😃😆