Diya Aur Baati Hum

..::.. DABH Chronicles *NL 3rd Issue* ..::.

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Salaam Namastey & Hello to all my lovely IF Friends.πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to 3rd Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week πŸ˜³

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

16th April 2012

Sooraj disapproves Sandhya's concern for Chhavi's education. Sandhya cooks food as Meenakshi escapes from her responsibility and goes to the shop. An officer from food and medicine department arrives at Rathi house but Sandhya refuses to bribe him. While Sandhya prepares to send some sweets for quality test, Sooraj berates her for putting his shop in danger. They end up in an argument on bribery.

17th April 2012

Sooraj takes the sweet sample to the inspection office. Sandhya feels guilty for not stopping him from bribing the officer. Meenakshi is curious about Sooraj's harsh behaviour towards Sandhya. After tasting the food prepared by Sandhya, Santosh berates Meenakshi for dumping the kitchen chores on her. Sooraj eats the badly prepared food and mocks Sandhya. Santosh punishes Sandhya by forcing her to eat the badly cooked food. She tells Chhavi to forgo her education for her marriage.

18th April 2012

Bhabhasa tells Sandhya that Sooraj is behaving rudely because he is hurt. Sandhya disrupts Sooraj's sleep to find out the reason for his hurt and anger. Sooraj recalls seeing the divorce paper in Sandhya's possession and refuses to answer her. Instead, he forcefully carries her to his room. Sandhya is frightened by Sooraj's actions. She is ashamed when Meenakshi and Vikram gossip about her marital life.

19th April 2012
Santosh trains Chhavi in household chores. Dhaisa tells Sandhya about the annual cooking competition in their society during the Ghangor festival. Santosh condemns Sandhya as the Inspection officer locks down Sooraj's sweet shop. Sooraj berates Sandhya when she objects to bribery. He challenges her to participate and win in the cooking competition to fulfill Santosh's wish. Sandhya accepts the challenge. The officer mocks Sooraj for following Sandhya's advice and facing loss

20th April 2012

Santosh berates Sandhya for agreeing to participate in the cooking competition. Meenakshi mocks Sandhya's cooking. Sandhya asks Santosh to teach her to cook but she refuses. Mohit scares Chhavi about the household chores she has to do after marriage. Chhavi decides to marry Dilip instead of accepting the wedding proposal Maasa had chosen for her. Sooraj agrees to teach Sandhya to cook but he is late in coming home. He mocks Sandhya for not knowing the basics of cooking.

Scene of the Week
credit:Bhartikhushi909

Sandhya after trying to talk with suraj came out of the room n pretend to be fallen , she shout n suraj came out n sandhya again try to ask him wat is the thing which is hurting him, suraj remembers abt the divorce papers n says that its not possible to tell all things sumthings shud be understood, he gave sandhya a weird look n hold her waist , she feels awww he picks her n walk towards the room , sandhya keep on asking him wat is he trying to do but he dnt reply, meena saw all this n she get a shock, suraj n sandhya reached the room , suraj put her on bed n again gave a look , she was so scared that she was moving back , suraj realise that the door is open n he goes to close the door n meanwhile sandhya immidiately take the blanket n fall asleep (pretending), suraj turn n saw her lying on the bedding, he turn off the lights n move towards her, his shadow scaring sandhya so much that she was sweating n shivering inside blanket n finally sheclosed her eyes tightly, suraj moves back n go to sleep.

Best Picture Of The Week

Credit:sidra2007

This week's picture of the week was chosen because of the pure comedy of the scene: 

I was almost outraged when the scene was shown in the precap...but the way she hid in the blanket was too funny. πŸ˜†

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Most Romantic Moment Of The Week

credit:Bhartikhushi909

Sandhya came to the window to thank suraj for getting agree to teach her for cooking contest n both look at each other sweety n for a moment suraj forget everything n look at sandhya n in bg (diyaaa aur baati hum)...short n sweet moment between so much tension.

Funniest Scene Of The Week

Credit:kaJenroxx

Even though this week was full with very sad & depressed episodes but we still got a cute & funny scene if DABH! The funny scene of the week is when Sandhya hides in the blanketπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.her expressions were watching πŸ˜†..she was so scared of Suraj..! it was just so cute & the whole scene been very funny!..how she makes noises to try to wake Suraj up & faking the injury, then Suraj picking her up & Meena lookin from the other side..!πŸ˜† her expressions & when her mouth dropped after seeing them togther.. was so hilarious🀣..she was just so shocked to see them toghter..!πŸ˜† At last, when Sandhya runs to her bed & hides in her blanket..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Biggest Disappointment of the week

Credit: navyaalex8
Suraj has turned from a polite, kind gentleman into a cruel, sarcastic stranger almost overnight (actually over a weekend for us but 1 night in DABHland) ...It is unclear whether he is acting or has really changed... But whether he is acting or not, whether his motives are good or not, whether all this is for Sandhya's/his own/Bhabho's benefit or not,  it is not an excuse to treat anyone badly.

It's very disappointing that the CVs have gone down this route with Suraj's characterization...I repeat: There is no way to justify his behaviour, whatever the reasons behind it ... I only hope they rescue his character quickly and I am even willing to submit to whatever crazy explanations they come up with for his momentary madness - judwaa bhai , external mind control, bhaang, whatever...Just stop this wholesale torture of the beendni quickly !
Signing off till next week (if I havent run screaming from this show yet)...
Nisha

Credit:shas3

This week was filled with sad and depressing Surya scenes. However Suraj's intentions became less ambiguous while his love for Sandhya shined through, not to Sandhya but to the audience. It was nice to see him turn a conversation from point A to point B to save Sandhya from Bhabo's endless sea of taunts meaning from the shop closing to the pratiyogita.
However one scene that really annoyed me and left me disappointed was the scene where Sandhya was packing the sweet samples to send for inspection. Specifically asking Sandhya why her laws are not being applied for her when being and fulfilling her role as a daughter-in-law and as a wife. 
Hasn't she done everything humanly possible to please Bhabo? Done everything she asked for. She put her though a 15 day test. Was that not enough?
How has Sandhya not done everything to fulfill the needs of  a wife? Physical intimacy isn't a right, it's a privilege Suraj... Otherwise she has done everything. She is not in love with you yet and you can't force someone to love you..
This is just one person's opinion. What do You think was the biggest disappointment for the week? 

Fun Masti time..!!
This time we bring for u a short and Easy quiz.. Don't post your answer here PM me your answer with the subject 'DABH Newsletter Quiz' 
We will announce the winner in next Issue πŸ˜³
What is Sandhya's goal in life?
How many siblings does Sooraj have?
How did Sandhya's parents die?
For what does Sandhya support Mohit?
What happens on Sandhya and Sooraj's wedding night?
According to Bhaboo, what is Sandhya's qualification?

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of DABH Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

Note: If any one want to volunteer for OMG moment of the week then please PM me πŸ˜³

Edited by Natasha... - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great work, everyone!!

Liked all the sections and appreciate your effort and time.

Special thanks for the funny pics, especially Meena's🀣.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I liked the scared Sandhya the way she was pretending to sleep. Ha ha ha. It was too funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ami_dabh - 12 years ago
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz for the 3rd Newsletter!! Great job everyone! 
Luved each & every section!
Keep it up guys!
Edited by KaJenroxx - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on 3rd NL !

Great work, everyone!!
Sugarush thumbnail
Well done guys everyone one of you have put so much efforts into this. Truly outstanding work congrats
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Guyz there is quiz also in the issue... Do PM your answer πŸ˜›
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally got the chance to sit back and read the newsletter - and great job everyone!!!

@Natasha - i like the quiz idea - haha i was wondering where i have seen those questions before πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†