Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

right time!

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i didn't knw where else to post dis, so thought of writing it in a new post...

was just goin thru fb b4 i start my jagrata coz of my xams... wen 1 of my seniors posted dis as his status-
"So basically the journey which started is officially out there... but still the happiness eluded them..."
(i just changed the last word.. frm "me" to "them")

I really dont knw y.. but the moment i read dis... only SWARON came to my mind...
their journey had started frm that day wen sharon slapped him in front of every1 on the stage wen he showed his dance...
den came the famous RDX sir's party scene where we saw a REAL sharon- who's just an oder ordinary gurl out dere, who wants to love sm1 spl n also wants to be luved by dat sm1 spl...
den locker room scene- were swayam promises sharon dat wateva happened btwn dem WILL REMAIN BETWEEN DEM!
n den the louians band, food fight, camping trip, secret admirer, rose day, KSGs entry etc... all dese led to THEIR FIRST CONFRONTATION IN THE ABANDONED CORRIDER SCENE- where we saw a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN avatar of swayam...
sharon's confession of not wantg him, swayam closg the chap n shuttg the buk, entry o nicole ma'am, swayam's changed behaviour, dance fest, shivam's party, shivam chipkofyg to sharon, sharon seeg swayam-nicole 2gether, swayam seeing shivam kissing sharon was the weakest point in his lyf... he cudn't hide the pain ny longer n admitted 2 himself dat he still luves sharon... new year's in the jungle.. swayam's decision to quit college, swaron scene where sharon stops swayam frm quittg, footloose elims where shaivam cheats sharon, swayam helpg out sharon, goa fest scenes where swayam re-builds sharon's confidence n also clears out the fact THAT HE WILL ALWAYS LOVE SHARON!, kriya quittg college, rdx n nicole wedding, taani entry n den 6th dancer... everythg is a like a chain of events leadg to what SwaRon r today!
like i said- der journey has already begun... yet the happiness of being 1 (as a couple) is still a far-fetched dream for dem...

i kinda agree wid wat rinni said 2day- "har bar jab kuch acha hone ja raha hota hain... kuch na kuch aisa ho jaata hain ki yeh dono alag ho jaate hain.."

here's it guys.. my FIRST EVER POST ON SWARON!
jootas, chappals everythg most welcum by u all...
taniya

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 23 April 2012 at 11:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudroccubedtabkimshusuchitrabeheraMukTi_is_MeeraPhosphenesSwaron238MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaanniemathiaskryasrikritzzz_ArShamanasie23Zehnaseeb.The007ShivanimarauderABBY92

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written. So far happiness has eluded them but personally i feel their days of happiness are going to come soon. This track will be the harshest but still we should remember night is darkest before the dawn.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MukTi_is_MeeraSwaron238lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronyasritaniya_dostiimanasie23

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Very well written !!! I really think it's time that we see SwaRon happy now...It's been long enough and it's time that we see the happy side of their fairytale !!! I really think this showdown is the beginning to SwaRon finding their happiness !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238taniya_dostii

kimshu Senior Member
kimshu
kimshu

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i hope that soon sharon realises swyam's importance in life
and hope dey becom couple fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

manasie23 IF-Rockerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Tania girl awesome post but yeh khushi ke pehle wali problems hai... M sure the happy days of SwaRon are not far... Their love will see day's light soon... N way u have written about their all the moments right from the slap uptill now flashed in front of my eyes... Thanks for making such a lovely post...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238yasritaniya_dostii

MukTi_is_Meera Senior Member
MukTi_is_Meera
MukTi_is_Meera

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome and deep Taniya...hope the Swaron story progresses now. Its about time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238taniya_dostii

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
nice N amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostii

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.