Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preetihere

The essence of the episode has been penned well in your post - good one!

thanks...i managed a not too long post...i did behave...😆
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautifully said evelene so true loved it dear the epi & ur post!
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was actually poignant, wasn't it? Again, such a lovely post eveline!
rima thumbnail
good analysis and u observed the subtle things. btw that's the name of my FF amd  was like what the when i saw the heading! but it turned out i go a good treat in your words
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsh_sp

beautiful colors~~~~at the end of day we are human..well said

yes...we have to make allowances for being human 😊
IronyDied thumbnail
eveline did i tell you that i am becoming a fan of your posts!! 😆 you exactly say what i feel always! 😳
so true! the true colors of all the characters! Arnav's love is not only for his Di! it was just that he never got anyone to show his love except Anjali! she is special but its not that he gives a damn to others! i was really happy how he was careful about not only his wife's tikha food but his father in law mother in law and buaji too!

the way Gupta's paid the money i really felt bad! 5000 rupees for a middle class family means a lot but for their son in law they didnt had a bit of hesitation isnt paying that amount! if having a big heart and not having the money makes you low class then i am also happy to be a middle class girl!

babuji!! 😆 this man loves Khushi a lot and i loved how he was happy seeing his family together! now come to my darling Khushi.. she really doesnt need all the things in the world to be happy.. even some words of love and care..some actions of love and care makes her so happy! she showed respect for him and i loved that! 😳 deep inside my heart feeling sad for both of them! only if their destiny showed a bit love towards them life would have been something else!

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i thght it wud be a bad epi full of jokes becoz of spoiler pics but except tht bath portiong {it was bearable} all othr portoins i lovd it ...v got many thngs in one epi and precap was sooo touching lovd it anyways !!!

eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

good analysis and u observed the subtle things. btw that's the name of my FF amd  was like what the when i saw the heading! but it turned out i go a good treat in your words

sorry...i dont read any fictional creations...so had no idea...oops...hope u dont mind...but m glad ...made u check out my post...😆
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great post!

u know i dont like defending khushi by saying arnav did worse. bec i forgive arnav for humiliating her by releasing the video etc etc. he did that not bec he is a bad person but a good person who made a bad decision. i just like extend the same courtesy to khushi. khushi is not  ruthless and does not know how to get back so she is trying to get back at him for putting her in a situation that she couldnt have imagined for herself. contract forced marriage is the worst thing that happened to her but she cant even greive abt it bec of her sister. so her frustrations are coming out these ways. i personally rather have this than her really hurt him by telling the truth to his family members which make him fall in their eyes. 
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

i thght it wud be a bad epi full of jokes becoz of spoiler pics but except tht bath portiong {it was bearable} all othr portoins i lovd it ...v got many thngs in one epi and precap was sooo touching lovd it anyways !!!

i had a gut feeling...the spoiler reaction was going to prove OTT..😆 and i was right...i trust the cvs...today was really good !!