Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 23rd April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
 Veena says that they are not able to control sanchi and they even changed their city becoz of sanchi...& says that sanchi here also doing the samething. Malti asks if she is like this from first...why did she acted oo good before...veena says that sanchi's father has taken a promise from her so she was controled before...& says that now sanchi  has broken her father's promise too. Indu gets furious over listening to all this and feels disgusted. 

Sanchi will be waiting on a roadside for her mother...there two men see Saanchi in the short gown and eyes on her. Sanchi observes them and tries to goaway from there but they follow her and misbehave with her. Sanchi slaps one of them...but they react to it by misbehaing with her. Indu sees sanchi...and catches the man's hand...& say him to goaway from there otherwise he will not spare them. Indu says to sanchi that if she comes out in such an attire everyone will come after her expect a loffer like him (he indirectly taunts her). Indu puts some money in sanchi's hand and asks her to buy some decent clothes.

Indu cherishes Saanchi's memory by preserving her handkerchief, earring and coffee mug. Radha tells sadanand that now he should directly go malti and talk to her...sadanand says ok. Radha helps Sadanand to practice apologizing to Malathi. Saanchi and Veena decide not to tell Tarachand about Malathi's play. While sanchi and veena were on their way to their house...sobha stops them them and asks them where did they go..veena replies they went to mandir and market...sobha gets suspicious and questions them again.

Precap : Sadanand and Radha goes to indu's room...to meet malti

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1parbhudayalfarina_1992ivanta29shantellbrownsuki11madanikeUDEYWestwicksweet_bhankiramonamJay DeolFaayey_mahi_bluedreamz953Namzzl0vey-Yuks-sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 23rd April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

LOVED INDU HERO BIT - TOTALLY FAB  -ClapClapClapClapClapClap

- time for Dumbo to cryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Jay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYRams3697

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I havent seen it yet.. but what was Saanchi's reaction after Indu saved her?? Something? or blah as always?

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ps_ilu

I havent seen it yet.. but what was Saanchi's reaction after Indu saved her?? Something? or blah as always?

sanchi was crying after indu went away...but i doesn't seem much impact on sanchi's feelings towards indu yet...but hope it shows its impact soon

suki11UDEYFaayey

suki11

suki11

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the fab update!

I LOVE INDU SINGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's epi was just too good! The rubbish bits as always was the Tiwari's, the only thing I look forward to in that track, is Saranand finally standing up to Radha and putting his family first, damning the consequences. And Radha to find out about his affair. Till then they are just Blah.

As I said no change in Veenaji, Indu is still a gunda. No matter that he just saved her daughter's self-respect, oh no all the credit for that goes to God and luck. Stupid woman didn't even acknowledge Indu's role in anything!

I felt a little bad for Sanchi today. But at least she realised a little of how Indu must have felt when she and everyone at uni believed he was guilty of the poster scandal, when he was innocent. To be mis-understood and then be punished, threatened and taunted for said misunderstandings is horrible, and Sanchi realised that today.

I do think she felt stung when Indu said every guy in the town will now follow her expect men like him, and called her shameless. Giving her money to cover herself up was just the icing on the cake. And the reason why her tears flowed, being insulted by Indu a man she both despises and looks down on, for a legitimate reason must have really hurt her.

I might be a little on the optimistic side here, but did anyone think that when Veenaji was rambling on and insulted Indu, that it wasn't a coincidence that Sanchi jumped in then to tell her mother to forget everything?! I agree she doesn't like Indu and would still rather he lived on the other side of the world, but nevertheless, I think she has come to realise after today's events that he isn't the devil reborn at least!
She must to some extent appreciate the fact that although she insulted him badly repeatedly he still came to her defence when she most needed it. Not every guy does that, and maybe just maybe Sanchi realises that...

Nimmi.madanikeUDEY

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the written update dearSmile.. Indu was superb todayClap.. i dont understand why Shobha is so nosey? She sticks her nose in everyone's business.Dead

madanike

madanike

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hey I just don't understand wen does indu cherishes sanchi's memories I never saw that part ? when was it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11-Yuks-

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
The great parts of this episode were overshadowed by the nonsense Tiwari bits. They took practically more screen time than the leads today. Why are these random people given so much importance?

Thanks for the update!

Yuks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Nimmi.madanikeUDEY

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.